is a new online dating site designed to connect Ukrainian women and foreign men. In this segment of the market, the competition is pretty high, but this new platform started to grow pretty rapidly, which is why we decided to join the community and find out what’s so special about it. It’s been over a month since we set up a Ukrainian Charm account, and now we’re ready to share the results of our research.
Top Alternative Dating Sites
Best European platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Asian platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Latin platform
🎁 Get free credits
Who Is theDating Site For?
- Singles willing to date internationally
- Men interested in meeting Ukrainian women and vice versa
Men canfast, easily, and without paying. Also, all male users who’ve just completed registration automatically get 20 free credits to paid services and not only the free features before buying credits. Search, access to profiles, access to photos, sending winks and likes, as well as support are free. A man pays only for direct communication with ladies via live chat or Mail service.
Women can also, but the requirements are stricter for them as they don’t pay for communicating with men. In particular, women need to provide copies of their documents to verify their identity, verify their profiles on the site, write detailed bios, and share multiple photos (and, ideally, videos).
Ukrainian Charm Overview
- A lot of detailed profiles of Ukrainian women, most verified, many with profile videos
- Bonuses and free credits for all newly registered members
- Followers and Newsfeed that turn the site into a half-social networking platform
- Good website design, mobile optimizations
- Two search features, both free to use
- No free unlimited messaging
- No free access to private albums
- No mobile app
Popular UkrainianCharm Profiles
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
About Ukrainian Charm: Getting Started
There's not so much information onas it's not an old and reputable dating platform but a new website, so the only way to find out how it works was to set up an account and test the service.
First of all, a new member needs to fill in the field in the registration form. Currently, these are:
- Date of birth
Also, at this stage, you can add a profile photo. You can skip that, too, but if you do, you'll see a reminder that members without photos get much fewer messages and replies. A new user will see profiles of women suggested by the site's algorithms even before he actually accesses the platform, so he can like some of them to contact these members later. After that, all the features get unlocked, and a user gets 20 free credits to have his first free private chats.
Tips on How to Create a Good Ukrainian Charm Profile
A good profile is half the success, and that's how you can improve your personal page on:
- Add at least 5 photos – you can make some of them private if you want to, but that's the necessary minimum to attract more potential matches.
- Set the Looking For criteria – these are the most important basic details other users usually pay the most attention to just because if you have different relationship goals, messaging just doesn't make much sense.
- Write a good 'Story' – that's the self-description, the bio that makes profiles stand out and that really can help one understand what kind of person they're going to contact, so do your best to tell others who you are and what you expect to find on Ukrainian Charm.
You can change and edit your profile at any time, so you can test different approaches, but the fact is more detailed profiles reduce the time of finding a match on the Ukrainian Charm website.
General information about:
|📈 Monthly visits:||55.5K|
|⏳ Most dominant age:||22-32|
|👤 Profiles with photo:||93%|
|😍 Success rate:||90%|
Free & Premium Features
falls under the category of the so-called freemium sites, which means that though some of the features are free to use, members, in particular male users, still need to pay to use special services. Value for money is one of the most important criteria, so we decided to test free services and then upgrade our account by purchasing some credits, and here's what we found out.
- View profiles and public photos
- Use search features
- Follow others and see posts on the Newsfeed
- Favorite others and send winks
- Contact the support team
- Saying Hello
- Instant messaging
- Profile videos
- Virtual gifts
- Real presents
Every standard member who's joined the site automatically gets an opportunity to use unlimited free features, namely:
- View profiles and public photos. As a free member, we could learn everything about other users because access to all information and media except for private photos and videos was unlimited.
- Use search features. There's swiping and a standard search feature, both completely free to use.
- Follow others and see posts on the Newsfeed. These are the best free features as they make way more fun and allow learning more about the potential matches.
- Favorite others and send winks. Though a free user can't use most communication tools, favorites & winks work as free ways to notify others that you might be interested in a conversation.
- Contact the support team. We could reach support only by filling in the form on the site, but it works well and, most importantly, fast compared to most other dating sites.
All the services that are available to all free users are aimed at letting a member know more about the community, evaluate the quality of features and profiles, see people they can meet here, and even evaluate the potential success rate by seeing the number of incoming messages after sending winks and likes. We must admit that such a system works pretty well as it helps a member weigh all the pros and cons and make a more informed decision to pay or not to pay for premium services on CharmDate.
Costs of Credits & Premium Features
As you can see, the availability of free features doesn't makefree. Users still need to purchase credits to actually communicate with others, and at the moment, the following premium features are available:
- Saying Hello. It's a cheap and pretty useful feature for those who don't know how to start a conversation and would prefer to send an auto-generated message.
- Instant messaging. We could start a conversation in a kind of private chat room with every member, and the messenger is convenient and not buggy. Media file exchange, stickers, and emojis are available too.
- Mails. Mails are designed for those who prefer to write and read longer love letters.
- Profile videos. Considering it's not free, we watched just a few videos of members we liked most.
- Virtual gifts. They are not too expensive and may work pretty well for those who think they probably met someone special.
- Real presents. That's the only premium feature we haven't used, as such gifts are way more expensive, and we had no real goal of building a relationship with a single lady registered on the UkrainianCharm website.
isn't cheap, but we'd say that not every advanced feature here must be used. For example, we didn't spend too many credits on gifts and videos and chose live chat over Mails, so we didn't spend a fortune. The Say Hello feature is pretty cost-effective as you can spend just 2 credits and find out if a user is interested in having a conversation with you, too. Generally speaking, UkrainianCharm cost is higher compared to mainstream online dating platforms and lower compared to the platforms where users are looking for mail order brides from different countries, including Ukraine.
How to Search for Matches on Ukrainian Charm
What about the technical aspects of using the site? Below, we explain how exactly we could find matches, what their profiles were like, and how we could communicate with others on UkrainianCharm.com
A user looking for a perfect match on the site can use two search features:
- Standard Search. Just click the Search button on the Main Menu to see the potential matches and sort them by three filters—All, Online, or Following, if necessary. Also, you can click on the Filters icon and set basic search criteria, namely, the country, age, and gender.
- People. The People feature is also accessible from the Main Menu. A member can like a profile, skip it, follow a user to learn more about them, send a wink, or start a chat right away.
Also, there's an alternative way to meet someone special on the site—you can just look through posts on the Newsfeed (accessible right from the Main Menu) and go to a user's profile if someone's publications seem interesting to you by clicking on the profile photo. Generally speaking, the only thing that's missing is more extended search filters, but considering the availability of alternative types of search, it didn't seem such a serious drawback to us.
Most profiles on the site are detailed. As we've noted previously, women can't sign up without providing enough information and photos, while most men also make enough effort to make their profiles work. Personal pages are also well-organized, and here's what one can see when browsing someone's Ukrainian Charm profile:
- Name, age, verification status
- Public and private profile photos
- Profile videos (if any)
- The Story (whatever a user wants to write about themselves, relationship goals, etc.)
- Basic details (all the most important answers from a brief questionnaire)
- Posts from this user (if any)
So, there's enough information about almost every user. You see photos, know important details like education and relationship goals, and most importantly, can read a message from a member themselves, which usually tells a lot more about the person. We also appreciate that the posts are shown on your profile—you can see everything that a user has previously shared and learn even more about them before you spend some of your credits on writing your first message or just saying hello.
When you see another person's picture, you can start a dialogue regardless of which page you are on right now. We usually start dialogues after carefully reading all the information on a profile, and doing it is more than just simple—you'll see the chat window right under one's bio, can switch to Mails if you want to, as well as send a virtual or a real gift. The Say Hello button is right in the middle of the chat window—just press the button if you want to send an auto-generated greeting instead of typing your own message. Note that Wink, Follow, and Like (these all are free features) are not under the bio but under a member's profile picture.