is one of the platforms designed to connect singles worldwide. Unlike many other niche websites, it accepts female members from different regions, in particular, Eastern Europe, Africa, Latin America, and Asia. It seems to be an interesting concept, so we decided to join the community and find out how well this system actually works. You can find the results of our small investigation in this LoveForHeart.com review.
Top Alternative Dating Sites
Best European platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Asian platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Latin platform
🎁 Get free credits
LoveForHeart Free Trial
doesn’t offer a free trial, at least in the classical sense. There’s no 1-day or a 3-day free plan, but every new member gets 20 free credits just for signing up for the site. They can be spent on any paid features—it’s totally up to the user. Most members prefer to have a few first conversations to understand who they can meet on the site. If you decide to stay and top up your balance, you’ll also get a 10-dollar discount for your first package.
Who Is theDating Site for?
- Singles who want to date internationally
- Women from all over the world who’d like to meet American, Canadian, Australian, and Western European men
- Men who are ready to settle down and seek long-term relationships with foreign women
Men canpretty easily—only basic information must be provided to get started, and the registration is completely free. Also, male users get special bonuses for setting up an account and confirming their email addresses. The male-to-female ratio is 70% to 30%, which is pretty common for this segment of the market, so the competition won’t be too high. The response rate is pretty high, and women’s profiles are detailed, so there’s a good chance to have a satisfying dating experience on the site.
On the one hand, women have a serious advantage because they can choose among a larger number of potential partners, andis cheaper for them (messaging can even be free). However, on the other hand, women must provide a lot of details to stand out from the competition, and it’s harder to find detailed profiles of male users, so the search may take more time and effort.
- Singles from all over the world, from Ukraine to the Philippines and Nigeria
- Texting, audio messaging, and file exchange are available
- Transparent pricing policy, fixed and not too high prices for sending a Letter
- The moderation team works well enough and it was hard to find any low-effort or obviously fake profiles
- Welcome bonuses for all the newcomers and an opportunity to test premium services for free
- No mobile app (the mobile version of the site works well enough, though)
- No video chat
- No support hotline
Popular LoveForHeart Profiles
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Creating an Account on LoveForHeart
Getting started on this dating site is more than just easy. Basically, all a user needs to do is to find the landing page (the official website is), see the registration form at the top of the screen, and provide some basic details, namely:
If a user agrees to the Terms & Conditions, they'll be redirected to the website immediately. After completing registration, we saw a banner saying that we'd got 20 free credits which later allowed us to contact two different women in live chat.
However, though the site doesn't make you provide extra details, using it is nearly impossible without going to My Profile and uploading a photo, writing a self-description, and adding more important details about you, from marital status and education to relationship goals and habits.
Tips on How to Make a LoveForHeart Profile Work
- Nearly all members on the site have detailed “Self Summary” and “I'm looking for” sections, so writing a good bio is just a must for all new members to attract more matches.
- Profiles without photos work 50% worse for men and 100% worse for women, so though it's optional, you'll need to add a photo just to improve the efficiency.
- If you want to stand out, get creative—self-descriptions are usually pretty detailed, but they're missing catchy phrases and lists of things you are looking for and things you aren't into.
General information about:
|📈 Monthly visits:||249K|
|⏳ Most dominant age:||23-35|
|👤 Profiles with photo:||98%|
|😍 Success rate:||92%|
Features and Pricing
In the Terms & Conditions, the company notes that we "must be kindly informed that using some features isn't free of charge." In fact,uses the same scheme as many other international dating sites providing both free and paid services. We've been testing the platform both as free and paid members, and here's what you should know about the pricing policy and the set of free and premium tools.
Everyone who signs up forautomatically becomes a Standard member. This status allowed us to do the following:
- Edit our own profile and add photos
- Browse other users' profiles
- View other users' photos
- Use Say Hello feature
- Like other members
- Use both advanced search and the Like Her feature
- Contact the support team
Simply put, we could do almost everything except for having actual lasting conversations with other users.
Paid Features & Costs of Using Them
There are not so many premium services available on. For example, paid users can't send gifts to someone in another country or make international calls. Premium members can buy credits and spend them on:
- Sending letters — 10 credits per letter
- Have live chat — 2 credits per minute
- Send a photo — 10 credits for a photo
- Send a video — 25 credits for a video
- Send an audio message — 10 credits for a message
We appreciated that there's an audio message option and that sending a longer Letter isn't much more expensive than just texting. Members aren't sending gifts and can't start a video chat, but they still have enough ways to contact each other. Still, we needed to develop a strategy to cut costs—we bought 400 credits and tried to reach as many ladies as possible, so we didn't just send videos all the time. If we compare LoveForHeart with other similar websites, the prices are even a bit lower in the market. Still, it's rather a platform for those who want to get a bit closer to someone special and then meet in real life, the sooner the better.
Searching for Matches on LoveForHeart
Every dating site works in its own way—it's the ecosystem, and a user needs time to figure out how it is actually functioning.isn't an exception to this rule, but we spent around a month on the site and learned everything about how its search algorithms and communication tools work.
There are two search features on the site. The first one is the advanced search that lets users find the most compatible matches, and the second one is the Like Her swiping feature that allows members to discover random matches on the site.
First, let's talk about advanced search filters. There are pretty many of them, and all can be applied for free. In particular, we could search for members by the following criteria:
- Location — country and city
- Appearance — height range, body type, eye color, hair color
- Basic details — occupation, marital status, education, the purpose of staying on the site, religion, number of children, desire to have more children
- Habits — smoking and alcohol
So, there are enough filters to sort out other users and find the best matches only. As for the Like Her feature, despite the fact it's more random, users can still apply certain filters, namely:
- Fast filter — All ladies online, Who Liked You, Who viewed your profile
- Wide filter — age range, height range, body type, hair color, eye color, marital status
In fact, these filters work great as you can see more matches but still know that they meet at least a few basic criteria. Generally speaking, there are enough ways to meet someone on the site, and we appreciated that there were no extra fees for using advanced search filters.
As we've noted previously, it's hard to find any low-effort or obviously fictitious profiles on—most of them are super-detailed. Male members can add fewer details, but we can assume that ladies who sign up for the site must provide a lot more information. That's the common practice on such niche websites.
So, here's what we could see after browsing almost any profile on the site:
- Profile pictures — most ladies have 10 photos on average, and most of them are of high quality
- Appearance — all those details that are used as search filters, for example, height, body type, hair color, etc.
- Social information — education, marital status, children, religion, relationship goal
- Hobby and habits — interests that vary, smoking, and drinking
- My Self-Summary — what a user wants others to know about them
- Who Am I Looking For — what and who a user expects to find on LoveForHeart.com
So, once we clicked on the Visit Profile button, we could learn a lot about the member. Yes, some sections, like appearance or social information, contain only basic details, but self-summaries and relationship goals could tell us a lot more just because when you read a self-description written by a user you can understand what kind of person they are. Access to profiles is free and unlimited, but we'd like to see at least a short video in each profile.
So, as we've noted previously, there are two ways to contact someone on. Generally speaking, a member can start a dialogue with someone attractive on any page, from the page with search results to the Like Her page. There's always the Chat Now button next to a profile picture (in our opinion, contacting someone you know nothing about doesn't make much sense, though), as well on the profile page, but on a profile page, you can only use the Say Hello feature and choose one of the first message templates.
We could also go to Inbox at any time—The Letters and Chat sections are on the left Menu and sort our messages and letters by multiple parameters like Read, Unread, Unanswer, Our Likes, etc.
Our Experience on the Site
As we've noted previously, we purchased 400 credits onand spent them all on a conversation. We sent audio messages most frequently as they cost as much as letters but actually allowed us to build a deeper emotional connection and feel safer when talking to a stranger overall as we asked ladies to reply in audio messages or videos, too. Also, we must admit that here, you won't meet only never married 18-year-olds—we appreciated that the dating pool was really diverse, and conversations with older ladies were actually more interesting and lasted longer than conversations with the youngest girls who probably joined the site because they were just curious about international dating.
The rest was pretty much like on other niche sites—some women seemed more interested in getting a bit closer, while others replied that they didn't want to spend their time chatting with us. So, we didn't have a negative experience on the site overall—if we were really searching for a relationship with one of the ladies registered on the website, we probably would be able to find a partner pretty soon and probably meet her in real life.
Feedback from Love For Heart Members
I’ve just met my GF in real life so I can finally say thatis worth using. I definitely had some doubts but now they’re gone. That will cost you money, and finding love will take enough time, over 6 months in my case, but in the end, for me, it was worth it.
is fun to use. There are many attractive girls, and I’ve had a few pretty interesting conversations with them, so I’m going to stay and see how it goes. I appreciate that here, ladies don’t refuse to send videos and photos so I feel much safer than on other platforms.
I’ve been usingto meet Slavic girls and there were enough ladies to contact, especially from Ukraine. A good site overall, but I was missing a video chat. Sent videos are great but you never can be 100% sure it’s the real person who sends them.
Cute girls and most are employed. The bad news is that over half of female users already have children which is a problem for most guys, including me. But if you’re patient, finding a young cutieis possible.
Scams and Common Problems with LoveForHeart
Though we spend enough time on the site to learn a lot about the portal functions and costs, we can't say that we know literally everything about the problems users who spend months or even years on the site may face. That's why we also consider negative feedback when analyzing a website, andwasn't an exception to this rule. So, here are the main complaints and problems that members faced on this particular website:
- Ladies asking for money. Some members said that they met ladies who asked them for gifts and money. It's a total scam—there's a chance that women are real, but they're definitely not going to start a real relationship with anyone simply because their goals are different. Unfortunately, that happens on literally every site, and the algorithm for solving a problem is always the same. Block a user without hesitation (this feature is available on LoveForHeart) and ideally, reach the support team and report scams to protect others from this scammer.
- Ladies not interested in offline dates. There were also men who said that they were chatting with ladies a lot but they just refused to meet in real life finding multiple excuses. In this case, we also recommend blocking a user or at least stopping communicating with this person. That can help for multiple reasons from lack of desire to meet in real life to scam activity, especially if you are asked to send gifts or money, but in any case, further communication with this user is meaningless.
- Too high prices for messaging. That's the most common complaint from users who had a negative experience on the site. is really a paid and definitely not the cheapest international platform (the prices are still a bit lower than on some other websites that we've reviewed previously), so we recommend using it only if you are ready to spend that much on dating. Also, we suggest developing a good dating strategy, and we give some recommendations on how to do it below.
- Poor support. Some users said they couldn't reach the support team for weeks, but when we were using the site, there were no such problems, so we hope the company has improved the quality of services. Nonetheless, you should consider that, too.
Unfortunately, a totally safe and scam-free dating site just doesn't exist. If you're going to use LoveForHeart or any other platform (including social media sites), you should follow some safety rules. The most important of them are as follows:
- Never send money. If you've never met this person in real life at least a few times, just don't send money or gifts to them, regardless of the excuses they're using.
- Protect your information and privacy. Your data can also be used to steal your money or even to blackmail you, so if you want to avoid this scenario, be careful with the information you share with others and the files you send to your matches online.
- If things are moving too fast, beware. Keep in mind that the main goal of a scammer is to make you think you've met someone who's crazy in love with you, the sooner the better. If things are moving fast, that's rather a red flag than a good sign.
- Spot contradictions and weirdnesses. These are good reasons to block or stop communication with a user, too. If something in their words seems weird, just move on.
Remember that you can't be too careful when using an online dating service, and though they say there are no rules without exceptions, paradoxically, online dating scam schemes are an exception to this rule. Just don't think that if someone asks you to send them money, it appeals to 1% of cases when you meet a true love but your soulmate needs help. The actual percentage is zero.
How to Cancel or Pause a Subscription?
On, members don't need to cancel or pause subscriptions if they want to take a break or even just leave the site. Here, users don't pay for a premium account but buy credits instead, so they can just stop making purchases and communicating on the site.
However, there are reviews of users who note that they were charged after they stopped using the site. That can happen if you have enabled the Automatic Top Up feature that allows you to automatically buy credits when you have only 5 credits left. The company notifies members about that in an email, and if you don't want to use this feature or want to stop using it, you just need to go to the Credits section and turn off automatic top-ups.
How to Delete a Profile on LoveForHeart
If you're looking to delete your LoveForHeart profile, you have two options. You can either reach out to customer support, or you can do it manually. To delete your profile manually, start by heading to your profile, which you can find in the top left corner of the sidebar. Once you're there, follow these steps:
- Open your full profile
Click on your profile image.
- Press "Delete your profile"
Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page until you see this button.
- Select "Deactivate my profile permanently"
Decide whether you want to delete your profile permanently or temporarily deactivate it.
- Confirm the deactivation process
Then you will be asked to enter your password.
It's worth noting that any funds you invested in your profile cannot be refunded unless you made a purchase by mistake. So, unfortunately, the website won't be able to refund you in most cases. So if you're planning to delete your profile permanently, make sure to remove your credit card from your account to avoid any unexpected charges.
Tips on How to Use LoveForHeart
The time we spent onallowed us to understand a few things about it and the community—use this information if you're going to use the platform to have the best experience without any trial and error.
- Make your profile as detailed as possible—that's just an easy, and most importantly, free way to improve your online dating experience and narrow the search.
- Decide whether you'd like to send Letters or use chat—for us, Letters were a way more cost-effective communication tool as the cost is equal to the cost of 5 minutes in live chat.
- Audio messaging is a great alternative to texting—again, it costs only 10 credits, and you can tell a lot in a single message.
- Don't focus on the looks—there are a lot of attractive ladies, but there are search filters that can sort out profiles, so why not use them so as not to spend too much on the wrong people?
- Don't waste your time on people who act like they're not interested in communication—we met them on the site and stopped talking when we realized we are just trying to learn something about a person who's not interested in learning anything about us.
The Verdict on LoveForHeart.com—Our Experts' Opinions
This is a website for those who want to date internationally and don’t mind paying for it. Though this is not the most innovative platform, it can work well for you and even turn out to be cheaper than other sites if you’re using the premium features wisely.
What I liked about the site is the diversity. There are different women with various backgrounds from all over the world. That’s the thing that actually makes LoveForHeart stand out, and for me, it is the main reason for joining it.
LoveForHeart is a global online dating site with registered users all over the world, in particular, in Western countries, countries of Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe, and even Africa. It’s not for people looking for local matches, though—all family-minded singles here search for foreign partners and spouses.
Yes, LoveForHeart is a legit dating platform with over 200,000 registered users at the moment. Here, members are encouraged to create detailed profiles, don’t have to pay or provide payment information when signing up, and can report scams if they notice anything suspicious. Also, there are some special communication features that help to build emotional connections online.
No, it’s not a free dating site. Members who use the free version can only use basic features like search, browsing profiles, or the Say Hello feature, while those who want to communicate with others in live chat, send Letters, or media files, need to buy credits.
You only need to create an account on the site. All new members automatically get 20 credits that allow them to start a few first conversations for free.
Yes, it’s real. It’s not perfect, just like any other online dating platform, but the system works well enough. There’s good moderation, a transparent pricing policy, and many real and detailed profiles of international singles.