LoveFort Dating Review: Registration, Communication, Prices 2022
is one of the relatively new platforms, but it has got a big amount of attention for the three recent years. We wondered what special it had to offer, so we created an account, got our bonus credits, and spent around $150 to find out if this site is really worth the money.
Top alternative dating sites in other regions
|best website in Asian region||Free|
|best website in European region||Free|
|best website in Slavic region||Free|
Who is thedating site for?
- Single people who can communicate for long and start a relationship online
- Western men looking for a Latina girlfriend
- Busy singles who’d like not to spend too much time courting someone IRL
- User-friendly site
- Some bonus credits to test the premium features
- Most members have validated profiles
- No ads
- Users can follow other members and view their posts for free
- There is no mobile app
- The meeting request is a paid feature (why not just ask another member out?)
- Users can’t watch profile videos for free
Popular LoveFort profiles
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Getting started: Creating an account on LoveFort.com
is one of the new Latin dating sites (most female members are from Colombia, Brazil and Venezuela while most male users are from the US, Canada and Netherlands) and now has over 120,000 monthly visits.
Users can’t access the profiles without signing up, so the first thing we did after doing the background check of LoveFort dating website was to join the platform. Fortunately, it didn’t take much time or effort. Basically, that’s what we had to do:
- Browse the site, find the registration form, and provide some data (gender, name, date of birth, and email)
- Take the first quiz—answer some questions about us (interests, occupation, relationship goals, previous online dating experience, etc.) and write a self-description that will be displayed in the profile later
- Take the second quiz—answer some questions about people you’d like to meet on LoveFort
- Add a photo
You can skip any question in the quiz and upload your photo later. To be honest, we didn’t answer all the questions—some of them seemed not so important for our experiment.
We didn’t have to verify personal background information or do anything like that—in fact, you can use the site even with an empty profile (which, however, doesn’t make much sense if you are going to use thedating site to meet someone). Considering all this, the registration procedure took about 5 minutes.
New members don’t even need to confirm their email address when signing up, but you will see the reminder when using the site, which is pretty annoying, so confirmed our email (we always use valid email addresses when signing up at platforms for reviewing) after the registration was complete.
Tips on how to create a profile on LoveFort
- Add a profile picture—we received zero responses until we finally uploaded it.
- You don’t have to answer all the questions—only basic information like your occupation, age, marital status, and habits will be displayed on your profile page.
- You are free to choose any username—there’s no need to use your real first and last name (users don’t have to provide ID to join).
General information about:
|📈 Monthly visits:||163K|
|⏳ Most dominant age:||25-34|
|👤 Profiles with photo:||88%|
|😍 Success rate:||90%|
How much does using LoveFort cost? Premium and free features
We couldn’t make ourdating site review complete without analyzing the pricing policy of the company. We tested this dating platform both as a free and a paying user, and we describe the results of our experiment and give the exact prices for all the premium features below.
- Registration, creating and editing a personal profile
- Search and access to profiles of other users
- Following members, viewing posts
- Winks, likes, and favorites
- Customer support
- Instant chat
- Requesting contact information
- Watching a profile video
- Meeting request
- Virtual gifts and real gifts
All the members, new and regular, paying and non-paying ones, have unlimited access to the following features and services:
- Registration, creating and editing a personal profile. Everyone can create a dating profile on LoveFort dating site for free, and as we’ve noted before, it doesn’t take much time and effort to get a personal page that actually works. An unlimited number of photos can be added for free, too.
- Search and access to profiles of other users. Once a new member provides all the details and completes registration, they immediately get access to the profiles of all users registered on the platform. We could browse as many profiles as we wanted, there were no limits or restrictions, and the same goes for search. All types of search, including the People feature (a regular swiping feature used on many popular sites and apps), can be used for free.
- Following members, viewing posts. platform works similar to a social media site, too. Though not all the users post something, many members share new photos or thoughts from time to time. We could see these publications both on the Feed and personal profiles of these users.
- Winks, likes, and favorites. This is the way to let someone know you’re interested in further conversation without spending credits, and we used these tools a lot. Though it didn’t work as well as reaching users in live chat, we received a few responses from women after winking at them.
- Customer support. We reached the LoveFort support once, not to get assistance but to make sure it’s fast and helpful. For us, it was—staff replied in less than 30 minutes, and the answer we got really could help us solve the problem if we really had it.
Though all free features work properly, as you can see, there’s not much a Standard member can do in terms of communication—all the best communication features are the paid features.
Costs of premium tools
As a new member, we got 20 free complimentary credits but ran out of them very soon, so we had to buy credits and chose the most expensive yet the most cost-effective package of 750 credits for $149.99. Here’s what we could spend them on this dating site.
- Instant chat—20 credits for 10 minutes (10 credits for sending a photo, 50 credits for watching a video).
- Mails—30 credits per Mail (there’s a 20-credit discount for the first Mail, sending photos is free, opening a photo costs 10 credits, opening a video costs 50 credits).
- Requesting contact information. Members can exchange contact information for free, but only after they spend 3 thousand credits on interaction.
- Watching a profile video—50 credits.
- Meeting request—625 credits.
- Virtual gifts and real gifts. Costs of virtual gifts start at around 30 credits, and real gifts cost around 500 credits and more plus credits 100 for delivery to Latin American countries.
After randomly testing both messaging and Mails, we decided to focus on instant messaging only—it worked better for us, most women we talked to were online pretty often, so it wasn’t a problem, and it turned out to be much cheaper than Mails in the long term. We also didn’t watch too many profile videos and saved money for messaging.website isn’t a cheap or even a mid-range dating site. However, for a user who constantly controls spending, reaches only the best matches (unlike us), and uses only the most effective tools (this can be Mails—we just prefer typing a lot of short messages instead of writing a long essay-like letter), it can be a good value for money.
How to look for matches and communicate on LoveFort
Though the platform is user-friendly, once you, it will take some time to figure out how the system works. Below, we describe our experience, paying special attention to search, profiles, and ways to communicate with members—if you’re going to join the community, use this information to use the site efficiently.
On LoveFort, we could use two different types of search:
- Basic search—there are only 3 available filters: age, location, and gender.
- The People feature—swiping feature that shows random user matches based on the information you provided when signing up.
Both work correctly, but the main problem with the search onis the absence of advanced search filters, for example, marital status, relationship goals, education level, etc. Yes, members can see all this information on other users’ profiles; it just takes too much time to view at least 10 of them. By the way, we usually read a user’s bio and then scrolled down to the Basics section—if a member met our basic expectations, we viewed photos and recent posts published on LoveFort. That allowed us to save a lot of time.
Profiles on LoveFort are detailed—obviously, the site has a strict policy regarding profiles (we assume that low-effort ones are just suspended over time). In every profile, we could see the following:
- Short bio. This self-description is written by a member, not auto-generated as on many other niche dating sites. Its usefulness largely depends on a member themselves. However, most ladies still prefer to give more useful information, particularly on their hobbies, lifestyle, and interests (few mentioned relationship goals, though).
- Public photos and personal photos. They can be found on the left side of the page. Everyone can view full-size public pictures, but personal photos become available only after members have their first conversation.
- Basic details. This section and bio are the most useful section of any profile. There, we could find all that important information—hobbies, traits, things a user is interested in, relationship goals, etc.
- Posts that were previously published on LoveFort. This is a pretty good feature that lets you understand who this person is, what interests they really have, and realize if they are active on the site or not.
On LoveFort, members get access to an extensive database of profiles, and the good news is that nearly each of them is pretty detailed and, most importantly, verified.
On, members can contact each other easily, no matter which page they’re browsing right now. In particular, we could start a chat in the following ways:
- By browsing a personal account. Every profile has a Chat window right under the profile bio. If we wanted to send a Mail, we just switched it to Mails by clicking the letter icon.
- By pressing the Chat Now button on the Search page. We could reach any member without even viewing a profile. We didn’t do it, though—it would be pretty weird to spend credits on someone without getting at least some personal information that could show who this member is.
- By using the People feature. The same goes for the swiping feature. All members can start a dialog with a member right after they see their profile picture if they want to.
There’s also the Mailbox section on the Main Menu, so members can easily access their chats and previously sent or received Mails.
Special features on LoveFort
has many features, but most are available on other dating sites, too. Still, there are a few special services that make this online dating platform stand out, namely:
- Flowers & gift delivery. Real flowers and gifts on LoveFort aren’t cheap. However, it’s still a great feature for those who want to meet someone special and be able to surprise their match without asking for an address (which can seem suspicious if you met online and aren’t really close yet) and without looking for a store with international delivery.
- Newsfeed. Newsfeed is what makes LoveFort special—viewing posts is a great way to meet someone new in the least boring way.
- Contact request. You can get someone’s personal information and stop paying for messaging, but you won’t be able to bother a stranger—it’s a feature for those who’re already close enough. This system seems fair, especially compared to systems used by other platforms with mail order brides.