is one of the relatively new platforms, but it has got a big amount of attention for the three recent years. We wondered what special it had to offer, so we created an account, got our bonus credits, and spent around $150 to find out if this site is really worth the money.
Top Alternative Dating Sites
Best European platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Asian platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Latin platform
🎁 Get free credits
Who Is theDating Site For?
- Single people who can communicate for long and start a relationship online
- Western men looking for a Latina girlfriend
- Busy singles who’d like not to spend too much time courting someone IRL
- User-friendly site
- Some bonus credits to test the premium features
- Most members have validated profiles
- No ads
- Users can follow other members and view their posts for free
- There is no mobile app
- The meeting request is a paid feature (why not just ask another member out?)
- Users can’t watch profile videos for free
Popular LoveFort Profiles
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Getting Started: Creating an Account on LoveFort.com
is one of the new Latin dating sites (most female members are from Colombia, Brazil and Venezuela while most male users are from the US, Canada and Netherlands) and now has over 120,000 monthly visits.
Users can’t access the profiles without signing up, so the first thing we did after doing the background check of LoveFort dating website was to join the platform. Fortunately, it didn’t take much time or effort. Basically, that’s what we had to do:
- Browse the site, find the registration form, and provide some data (gender, name, date of birth, and email)
- Take the first quiz—answer some questions about us (interests, occupation, relationship goals, previous online dating experience, etc.) and write a self-description that will be displayed in the profile later
- Take the second quiz—answer some questions about people you’d like to meet on LoveFort
- Add a photo
You can skip any question in the quiz and upload your photo later. To be honest, we didn’t answer all the questions—some of them seemed not so important for our experiment.
We didn’t have to verify personal background information or do anything like that—in fact, you can use the site even with an empty profile (which, however, doesn’t make much sense if you are going to use thedating site to meet someone). Considering all this, the registration procedure took about 5 minutes.
New members don’t even need to confirm their email address when signing up, but you will see the reminder when using the site, which is pretty annoying, so confirmed our email (we always use valid email addresses when signing up at platforms for reviewing) after the registration was complete.
Tips on How to Create a Profile on LoveFort
- Add a profile picture—we received zero responses until we finally uploaded it.
- You don’t have to answer all the questions—only basic information like your occupation, age, marital status, and habits will be displayed on your profile page.
- You are free to choose any username—there’s no need to use your real first and last name (users don’t have to provide ID to join).
General information about:
|📈 Monthly visits:||163K|
|⏳ Most dominant age:||25-34|
|👤 Profiles with photo:||88%|
|😍 Success rate:||90%|
How Much Does Using LoveFort Cost? Premium and Free Features
We couldn’t make ourdating site review complete without analyzing the pricing policy of the company. We tested this dating platform both as a free and a paying user, and we describe the results of our experiment and give the exact prices for all the premium features below.
All the members, new and regular, paying and non-paying ones, have unlimited access to the following features and services:
- Registration, creating and editing a personal profile. Everyone can create a dating profile on LoveFort dating site for free, and as we've noted before, it doesn't take much time and effort to get a personal page that actually works. An unlimited number of photos can be added for free, too.
- Search and access to profiles of other users. Once a new member provides all the details and completes registration, they immediately get access to the profiles of all users registered on the platform. We could browse as many profiles as we wanted, there were no limits or restrictions, and the same goes for search. All types of search, including the People feature (a regular swiping feature used on many popular sites and apps), can be used for free.
- Following members, viewing posts. platform works similar to a social media site, too. Though not all the users post something, many members share new photos or thoughts from time to time. We could see these publications both on the Feed and personal profiles of these users.
- Winks, likes, and favorites. This is the way to let someone know you're interested in further conversation without spending credits, and we used these tools a lot. Though it didn't work as well as reaching users in live chat, we received a few responses from women after winking at them.
- Customer support. We reached the LoveFort support once, not to get assistance but to make sure it's fast and helpful. For us, it was—staff replied in less than 30 minutes, and the answer we got really could help us solve the problem if we really had it.
Though all free features work properly, as you can see, there's not much a Standard member can do in terms of communication—all the best communication features are the paid features.
Costs of Premium Tools
As a new member on, we got 20 free complimentary credits but ran out of them very soon, so we had to buy credits and chose the most expensive yet the most cost-effective package of 750 credits for $149.99. Here's what we could spend them on this dating site.
- Instant chat—20 credits for 10 minutes (10 credits for sending a photo, 50 credits for watching a video).
- Mails—30 credits per Mail (there's a 20-credit discount for the first Mail, sending photos is free, opening a photo costs 10 credits, opening a video costs 50 credits).
- Requesting contact information. Members can exchange contact information for free, but only after they spend 3 thousand credits on interaction.
- Watching a profile video—50 credits.
- Meeting request—625 credits.
- Virtual gifts and real gifts. Costs of virtual gifts start at around 30 credits, and real gifts cost around 500 credits and more plus credits 100 for delivery to Latin American countries.
After randomly testing both messaging and Mails, we decided to focus on instant messaging only—it worked better for us, most women we talked to were online pretty often, so it wasn't a problem, and it turned out to be much cheaper than Mails in the long term. We also didn't watch too many profile videos and saved money for messaging.website isn't a cheap or even a mid-range dating site. However, for a user who constantly controls spending, reaches only the best matches (unlike us), and uses only the most effective tools (this can be Mails—we just prefer typing a lot of short messages instead of writing a long essay-like letter), it can be a good value for money.
How to Look For Matches and Communicate on LoveFort
Though the platform is user-friendly, once you, it will take some time to figure out how the system works. Below, we describe our experience, paying special attention to search, profiles, and ways to communicate with members—if you're going to join the community, use this information to use the site efficiently.
On, we could use two different types of search:
- Basic search—there are only 3 available filters: age, location, and gender.
- The People feature—swiping feature that shows random user matches based on the information you provided when signing up.
Both work correctly, but the main problem with the search on LoveFort is the absence of advanced search filters, for example, marital status, relationship goals, education level, etc. Yes, members can see all this information on other users' profiles; it just takes too much time to view at least 10 of them. By the way, we usually read a user's bio and then scrolled down to the Basics section—if a member met our basic expectations, we viewed photos and recent posts published on LoveFort. That allowed us to save a lot of time.
Profiles onare detailed—obviously, the site has a strict policy regarding profiles (we assume that low-effort ones are just suspended over time). In every profile, we could see the following:
- Short bio. This self-description is written by a member, not auto-generated as on many other niche dating sites. Its usefulness largely depends on a member themselves. However, most ladies still prefer to give more useful information, particularly on their hobbies, lifestyle, and interests (few mentioned relationship goals, though).
- Public photos and personal photos. They can be found on the left side of the page. Everyone can view full-size public pictures, but personal photos become available only after members have their first conversation.
- Basic details. This section and bio are the most useful section of any profile. There, we could find all that important information—hobbies, traits, things a user is interested in, relationship goals, etc.
- Posts that were previously published on LoveFort. This is a pretty good feature that lets you understand who this person is, what interests they really have, and realize if they are active on the site or not.
On LoveFort, members get access to an extensive database of profiles, and the good news is that nearly each of them is pretty detailed and, most importantly, verified.
On, members can contact each other easily, no matter which page they're browsing right now. In particular, we could start a chat in the following ways:
- By browsing a personal account. Every profile has a Chat window right under the profile bio. If we wanted to send a Mail, we just switched it to Mails by clicking the letter icon.
- By pressing the Chat Now button on the Search page. We could reach any member without even viewing a profile. We didn't do it, though—it would be pretty weird to spend credits on someone without getting at least some personal information that could show who this member is.
- By using the People feature. The same goes for the swiping feature. All members can start a dialog with a member right after they see their profile picture if they want to.
There's also the Mailbox section on the Main Menu, so members can easily access their chats and previously sent or received Mails.
Special Features on LoveFort
has many features, but most are available on other dating sites, too. Still, there are a few special services that make this online dating platform stand out, namely:
- Flowers & gift delivery. Real flowers and gifts on LoveFort aren't cheap. However, it's still a great feature for those who want to meet someone special and be able to surprise their match without asking for an address (which can seem suspicious if you met online and aren't really close yet) and without looking for a store with international delivery.
- Newsfeed. Newsfeed is what makes LoveFort special—viewing posts is a great way to meet someone new in the least boring way.
- Contact request. You can get someone's personal information and stop paying for messaging, but you won't be able to bother a stranger—it's a feature for those who're already close enough. This system seems fair, especially compared to systems used by other dating platforms.
Our User Experience on Love Fort
We've been onfor a pretty long time—we've spent around 3 weeks on the site and communicated with a lot of different women. Our main goal wasn't to get very close to someone but to find out if finding the right person and building an emotional connection on this online dating platform is even possible. We've initiated more than 30 conversations with different people and used different communication features. As we've noted previously, winks and likes weren't as effective as messages—only around 10% of women initiated conversations with us after receiving them.
Another important goal was analyzing the dating pool, and on LoveFort, we met mostly employed, educated women looking for something serious rather than something casual. We've been chatting with 2 ladies more than with anyone else on this dating website. One was a single mom from Colombia looking for a new husband and running her own small business in her home country. Another girl was a young woman in her mid-twenties who'd just graduated and was looking for someone to travel with. All in all, if you expect to meet new interesting people and have great deep conversations with similar-minded members, it will be absolutely possible on LoveFort.
Feedback From Love Fort Members
I’m not usinganymore, but a few months ago, I moved across the US and was quite lonely. That’s when I joined the site. There is no mobile app, but I still enjoy using it on my phone. There is an extensive database of beautiful girls, and the majority are open to communication.
I’m not sure why I joined. Perhaps I was just bored. But I enjoyed chatting on the site. It’s quite similar to other platforms for international dating. Overall, I think that many people would enjoy it.
I’ve just recently joined, and its advanced search filters are a game-changer for finding the perfect match! I was able to narrow down my search to people with similar interests, values, and backgrounds, which made it easier to talk to so many cool people.
I like the variety of singles from Latin American countries you can meet on. It’s nice to see people from different countries come to exchange experiences, fall in love, or just have a fun time. The site’s user-friendly interface and variety of chat options helped me have conversations with very interesting people.
I was just curious about starting international relationships, and I definitely like girls from Latin America, so I decided to give it a try.seemed okay so I created an account and spent my bonus credits in literally a few minutes, so I had to buy more. At first, I was spending them on random girls before I met a special woman from Colombia. We chatted for 5 hours in a row during a week, and now it’s been 2 months since we first met. She’s wonderful and I doubt I could meet such a woman in my city because it’s an absolutely different culture which I obviously like even better just because, you know, family values are still strong there. I’m going to meet my GF in Colombia next month and I’m 100% sure I made the right choice.
For me,is a place where you can enjoy quality communication but I can’t say this is a mail order bride site. I found just a few fake profiles and I must admit Lovefort is a better site than most other platforms I’ve been using in terms of safety, but I was missing video calls and phone calls. I’ve met a few interesting and attractive ladies from Latin America and I still keep talking to them online, but to be honest, none of them made me consider the idea of having a serious relationship. I’m still looking for something more casual. All in all, most ladies don’t mind meeting in South America, let alone Europe, so if you’re like me and just want to have some fun, this site might work for you, too.
Scams and Common Problems With LoveFort
Users can never feel 100% safe on dating sites, and unfortunately,isn't an exception. We didn't notice any serious problems, however, we also realize that, unlike other users, our experts don't spend months and years on a dating site, so our experience doesn't show that difficulties actually don't exist. That's why we usually collect and consider feedback from them, too. So, here are the problems that may arise:
- Everyone looks like a top model on the site. Some members have certain suspicions about women on the site. They seem to be too active and all are incredibly good-looking. The representatives of the customer support service note that they don't sort members by appearance but considering the location, there may be a lot of beautiful women on the site, and there's nothing wrong with being popular on the platform. We, in turn, can say that some companies encourage members to provide only high-quality photos, and yes, Photoshop can be used. So if you have any doubts, we recommend checking users’ photos using Google search by image. Also, we didn't receive too many messages, especially when we had an empty profile, but if you realize something is wrong with your popularity, be twice as cautious.
- No selfies or fresh photos. There are users who mentioned that the women they were talking to didn't post anything new or refused to send selfies. In this case, we recommend contacting customer support and reporting scams—this is a huge red flag, and the account may be created by a scammer, so the company must take appropriate measures and block such accounts.
- Women refusing to meet in real life. Some men also note that they didn't have a good experience on as the only things they could get were conversation and no real meetings. The administration notes that first and foremost, it's a site for communication, and they can't take responsibility for members' personal choices and decisions. We, in turn, can only add that on such websites, things usually don't move fast—if you expect to meet a woman in a month, it may be the wrong place for you.
- Requests for money. There were also men who said some women asked them to send money in private emails. We didn't meet such ladies on the site, but if you do, click the Report scams button and notify the administration—they should block such accounts immediately.
Problems with scams in the international online dating market exist, and it would be wrong to ignore them. If you want to feel safe when looking for matches onor any other site, just remember a few simple rules and follow them no matter what:
- Under no circumstances send money to other users—no matter who is asking for them, that's the golden rule of online dating.
- Spot weird things and contradictions—if a user contradicts themselves, if they only ask questions without telling anything about them, that's a big red flag, and it’s best to stop communicating with such users.
- Double-check the photos—users on LoveFort and other similar websites may be very attractive, it's true, but you need to make sure they are real, and in this case, Google image search is more than just helpful.
- Protect your personal data—don't give other members any information they don't need, including your real address and any payment details.
These are the basics, but they will help you avoid common scam schemes. Just remember you can't be too cautious when looking for matches online.
How to Cancel or Pause a Subscription?
If you don’t want to pay for the services anymore, you can just stop buying credits and initiating conversations on. However, like many other dating sites, LoveFort offers an automatic top-up feature that lets members top up their balance automatically when they start running out of credits. Of course, the site needs a user's consent to charge money, but the thing is that not all members can notice this field, so if you're going to use the site, pay attention to all fields when buying credits.
The good news is that if you have already enabled this feature, you don't have to reach support to disable it. You can do it with just a few clicks, and the steps you need to take are as follows:
- Click on your profile picture (small icon in the top right corner of the Main Page)
- Choose My Payments
- Go to Billing Settings
- Switch off automatic top-ups
Mobile users can do the same from the Credits section. Also, if you don't mind using this feature to automatically get LoveFort credits, remember that you can manually set all the limits.
How to Delete a Profile?
If you're 100% sure that the sitedoesn't meet your expectations and that you want to leave it, just do the following:
- Open your full profile
Click on your profile picture (located in the top right corner of the screen) and go to your Profile Settings.
- Press "Deactivate profile"
Find the red Deactivate Profile button right next to the Settings right on the top of the page.
- Select "Deactivate my profile permanently"
Click on it when prompted on the next screen.
- Confirm the deactivation process
Then you will be asked to enter your password.
After that, your account will be deactivated. Take note that you won't receive any messages or notifications, as well as emails from the site, but you will be able to reactivate your account at any time, so your data will still be stored. If you want them to be removed, contact the support team.
How to Use LoveFort
- Watch your credits. If you don't spend them on watching multiple profile videos and approaching random members, you can end up paying a sum of money that will be 2-3 times smaller.
- Choose Validated members' profiles. Why waste time on someone who ignored the verification procedure when looking for someone special on the site? Choosing potentially fake accounts on the site where a lot of profiles are detailed and validated isn't the best idea.
- Watch live streams to meet someone interesting. It's a completely free tool that can be used both for communicating or meeting someone special. Donations are absolutely optional, streamers are just the regular members, and public chats are free, that's just a good feature not to use it.
- Never send money—if someone asks for it, report scams. That's not a specific rule for those who are using the service. It's rather a rule for all people looking for a new partner online. If someone you've never met in real life asks you for financial assistance, this is definitely a scammer.
- Exchange information but don't spam with photos and videos. Sending files in chat or Mials costs some extra credits, so if you want to cut costs, exchange pics only with people you already like or just a few photos with a person you've just met.
The Verdict on LoveFort.com—Our Experts' Opinions
It’s pretty hard to find a fake account on the site, and considering the number of low-quality Latin Dating platforms, that’s already a good reason to use LoveFort. Still, I think they could add call service to improve the user experience.
Love Fort is a site for people with different goals. It shouldn’t be confused with a mail order bride site. It’s created for people seeking communication and those who want to meet someone attractive and see how it goes rather than for the narrow target group of singles whose only and primary goal is to get married in the near future.
LoveFort is a niche international dating site that works for a specific category of users, namely Latin singles and Western singles who’d like to meet and date each other. It’s promoted as a casual dating site, not as a mail order bride site, but members still can find both casual and serious relationships on the platform.
Yes, LoveFort is a legit online dating site. Every adult user can join it for free, and no payment or contact details must be provided. Female users also must verify their accounts, which is optional for men. Buying credits is optional, too, and only safe payment methods are offered.
No, LoveFort isn’t a free dating site. You can create an account for free, use free features (there are pretty many of them, and we explain how they work in our LoveFort review), and also get a free welcome bonus of 20 credits, but you need to pay for messaging and some other special features.
You can go to the Credits section on the Main Menu, choose a credit package you’d like to buy, enter your payment details, and make a purchase.
Yes, LoveFort is a real dating site that around 300,000 people use. It accepts adult users who need to provide certain details when signing up, and obviously, the requirements are much stricter for female users who must verify their identities.