positions itself as a dating website to meet legit Asian singles and has a great online dating experience overall. We decided to join the community and buy some credits to find out if it’s really as good as its ads. So let us share our impressions and opinions in this in-depth Asian Feels review.
Top Alternative Dating Sites
Best European platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Asian platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Latin platform
🎁 Get free credits
Who Is theDating Site For?
- Singles who want to try something more than just a regular dating site with basic features
- Men looking for Asian girlfriends and ladies looking for an Asian boyfriend
- People who are curious about international dating
- One of the modern dating sites that work for singles seeking different types of relationships
- Detailed profiles of members and good moderation
- Fewer paid services than good free services
- Some innovative communication features like live streams
- All new members receive Asian Feels free credits
- Members could send virtual and real gifts, but now it’s only virtual gifts
- No advanced search filters
- No Asian Feels dating app for mobile users
Popular AsianFeels Profiles
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Creating an Account on Asian Feels
is a site created for men looking for beautiful Asian girls, and though women can meet Asian men, too, obviously, the platform works better for Western men looking for relationships with Asian ladies. Also, this isn’t one of the dating platforms created for people seeking casual or serious relationships only since here, members can meet singles with different relationship goals.
Registration is completely free and doesn’t take much time. In fact, we created an account in less than 10 minutes by taking the following steps:
- Filling in the registration form. There are only some basic fields like gender, date of birth, username, email address, and password. This stage didn’t last longer than a minute.
- Adding more information about ourselves. Every new member who wants to meet singles from Asian countries is offered to add more details, in particular, choose their hobbies, music genres, interests, etc. Also, we could write a self-description that we skipped to do it later.
- Adding more information about the perfect match we’re looking for. These are also basic questions about a person’s appearance, lifestyle, hobbies, preferences, etc.
- Uploading a photo. We added a photo though we could skip it. Also, we were able to add more pictures later in the profile settings.
There’s still work to do after the registration process is finished for those who want to make their profiles really detailed. Every member can add more information and edit it at any time, upload more photos, verify their accounts, add hobbies and interests, etc.
Tips on How to Make an Asian Feels Profile Work
- If you don’t want to spend too much time answering questions when signing up, skip the questions—you’ll need to edit your profile and add more details anyway.
- Without a profile photo, you won’t be able to stand out from the competition on the site which can be pretty fierce, especially for a male user.
- Your photos won’t be displayed in Google search results, but if you’re looking for more privacy, you can add a profile picture and make all the other photos private.
General information about:
|📈 Monthly visits:||21.9K|
|⏳ Most dominant age:||25-34|
|👤 Profiles with photo:||92%|
|😍 Success rate:||90%|
Free and Premium Features + Pricing Policy
Thedating site can’t be considered a free dating website—those who want to use advanced services need to buy and spend credits on them. Still, there are many free features, too, and we decided to use the website as a free member for a few days and then buy 750 credits to communicate more with other users. Below, we explain what this experience was like.
There are many things a free user can do on the, in particular:
- Access profiles and view all the information and photos, except for private photos (you need to start a chat with a member first to see them)
- Use all the search tools, including basic search and the People feature (Tinder-like swiping)
- Follow others, see posts from all registered users on the Newsfeed or all the posts published by a member in their profile
- Join live streams and communicate with a streamer and other viewers in chat (currently, it's a beta feature)
- Send winks, likes, and favorite other members
- Contact support by sending an email
Generally speaking, as a free member, we could do everything except for starting private conversations and using some other premium services that we will describe below. What we liked about Asian Feels is that, unlike some other dating sites, it doesn't restrict access to most features for non-paying users. We still could do a lot of things and even communicate with others without paying.
Premium Features and How Much Do They Cost?
There are different credit packages available on, and we bought the most expensive one. It cost $150, and we've received 750 credits we could spend on the following:
- Live chat—2 credits/minute
- Mails—10 credits for the first Mail and 30 credits for all the following Mails
- Virtual gifts—from 69 credits per gift
- Watching profile videos—50 credits
There are also donations in streams, but they are optional. So is the site cheap or expensive? The costs are obviously above average, which is why we had to develop a specific strategy to cut costs and save our credits for communication that would allow us to get closer to someone. We contacted only ladies who met our criteria and had detailed profiles. We watched just a few videos and soon stopped since it was just too expensive. Also, we didn't send virtual gifts or large donations and chose live chat instead of Mails just because it worked better for us. Those who prefer to write long letters may like Mails more—it's just about choosing something efficient for you personally.
Note that exchanging media files will cost some extra credits, so we tried to learn about a member more before we exchanged photos and videos, but in our opinion, it's just necessary if you're really going to build an emotional connection with someone on the site.
Search & Communication on the Asian Feels Dating Site
Each niche website offers a unique system that can be more or less efficient and convenient for a user. Below, we will explain all the most important aspects of the' work, from search to interaction with other users.
There are two main types of search on the site:
- Basic search with 3 filters—location, age, and gender
- The People feature—Tinder-like swiping
We liked the fact that there are two types of search on the site, but obviously, extended search filters should be added. Random search or swiping, to be exact, may be fun, especially for users who don't know what and who exactly they are looking for but those who know their priorities should have an opportunity to find a perfect match quickly, too. Now, they need to spend too much time viewing more or less random profiles (basic filters still let members set at least a few basic criteria) to learn more about the member and decide to contact or not to contact them.
Most profiles on theare very detailed, and that's one of the biggest benefits of using the site. On top of that, female members usually verify their accounts. Male members do it less frequently, but still, you can find a lot of good male profiles on the site. For instance, here's what we saw after browsing any personal page on the site:
- Profile headline—a few short short phrases about a user
- Public photos and private photos (not all the members have private pictures, and if you want to see them, you need to start a conversation with this person first)
- Videos—if any, and as we’ve noted previously, watching them isn’t free
- Basics—all the important details from interests to traits and relationship goals
- Posts—all the photos and messages that a person has ever shared with other members on the site
The quality of profiles is above average compared to many other similar niche dating platforms. The best thing is that you can see the posts, which allows you to understand how active this person is on the site and learn a lot of useful information.
We also liked that we could see how many pictures and videos a person has without going to a profile—that saved a lot of time just because we preferred not to open pages of users who had just 2-3 photos and 0 videos.
users can contact others right away just from their matches' profiles. There's a chat window right under the profile headline, and if a member wants to send a Mail instead of having a real-time conversation, they can switch the mode with one click.
Also, we could contact members right on the Search Results page without even viewing a profile. The same goes for the People feature—you can go to a profile, wink, like a user, or just send a message. We preferred not to do so, though. Conversations are expensive enough so we did not start those with random people.
If we wanted to send a private message to a streamer, we could just click on their profile and use the same chat window. Virtual gifts, by the way, can be found right under it, too.
has all the basic main features that most other dating sites have, but there are a few things that make this platform stand out, namely:
- Newsfeed. We really like the social media features on the site. You can not only favorite users you like but also follow others to learn more about a person before you spend credits on conversations with them.
- The People feature & basic search. Asian Feels is a mixed website, and though there's no Asian Feels dating app, as we've noted previously, members can still use the site as a dating application due to the availability of the swiping feature and mobile-compatible version of the site.
- Steams. It's now a beta feature but it can significantly improve the experience, so hopefully, it will be available in the future. Free streams and free public chats allow learning a lot about a streamer themselves and also interact with other people for free and maybe meet someone attractive.
Our User Experience
Of course, we couldn't fail to mention our experience with potential foreign partners in thisreview. We communicated with a lot of different women, focusing on traits, qualities, and characteristics that we'd been looking for if we were really going to date someone we met on the site. First of all, we must admit that we had no problem with the language barrier—most ladies speak English pretty well. In terms of the ladies themselves, the majority of women we were talking to were in their mid-twenties and mid-thirties, and most were senior-year students or were employed. None of the women sounded like bots and none asked for money, which is a very good sign if you're using an international dating platform. Most women were motivated to keep conversations going, and nearly all of them mentioned that they were looking for serious relationships rather than something casual.
Feedback From Asian Feels Members
I’ve just joinedand already found a few girls who were interesting to talk to. Some fun features like streams are also available, so I’m satisfied with the experience, at least for now.
Found a GF here and though it took time and effort and cost me a few hundred bucks, in the end,was totally worth it. The community is friendly, and there are some amazing girls like mine, but ladies are picky and it’s not that cheap, so keep that in mind.
The last time I used an international dating site, my inbox was full of auto-generated messages and fake photos sent to make me reply. Nothing like that happened to me here, so that’s already a good sign.
Theis well monitored, and girls are attractive, but that’s not the place to find someone to go on vacation to Asia. Women are mostly interested in something serious, but it’s no drawback for me. Good service.
Been usingfor a while and am satisfied with the experience. Streams are fun to watch, and ladies are fun to chat with. Not sure if I can find anything serious here, and they could improve the service by adding video chat and making the price lower, but still not the worst site.
I’ve met many great and interesting people on this site. This was the first place where foreign women didn’t ask me to send them money because they were in trouble or stuff. This is the community where many people are looking just for some emotions and new impressions while others are looking for true love. I belong to the second group, but though I’ve met a few really attractive ladies on theapp I’m not sure one of them can turn out to be my future wife. I guess I would have understood this already if there had been anything. Nonetheless, I’m still searching for someone special here, and I can’t say that the experience is disappointing.
I’ve met my girlfriend here and well, we’re getting married next year. To be honest, this was completely accidental as I was looking for other types of girls here (yep, there are no matching services that would be helpful, but it was me who spent tons of money and lots of time on approaching the wrong women, so perhaps, it’s my fault too). My GF approached me first and I was like, why not give it a try? She turned out to be the nicest, kindest, and most caring woman I’ve ever met. As for money-hungry Asians, well, she runs her own business in Vietnam, so I’m sure that’s not the case.
Scams and Common Problems With Asian Feels
When creating our site review, we always pay attention to details, from the information in other members' profiles to response rates and quality of communication overall. Though we really talk to other users, unlike real members, we can't spend months on the platform, and therefore, we can't say that we can learn everything about the platform just from our own experience. That's why we always consider feedback from others and pay special attention to the problems. In the case of, they may be as follows:
- Hired employees instead of real members. Some users assume that women on the site aren't genuine but hired employees that get paid for messaging. The representatives of AF, however, note that they verify all the female members, and it's impossible for women to join the website without providing their IDs, passing video verification, and adding a few high-quality photos. Women we've been talking to seemed real, but if we noticed such suspicious behavior and saw that a woman just wanted to keep a conversation going, we'd block the user and report scams, and we recommend you do exactly the same thing.
- Model pictures. This complaint is directly related to the previous one. There are men who say women on the site are too good-looking, and the pictures look as if they were taken in the same studio. This, however, can be explained by the fact that the administration doesn't let women with low-quality photos to even join the community and encourages them to add pictures taken by professionals.
- Too expensive website. Some men note that they've spent over $1,000 in just a few months on the site, and we must agree that can hardly be considered an affordable website. The policy is transparent—all the information on the costs can be found not only on the Credits page but also next to chat windows, profile videos, etc. We'd not recommend using the site if it's too expensive, and if you are still going to meet someone from Asia here, develop a good strategy based on the recommendations that we've provided in our guide.
- No phone calls. There were also users who said that there was no way to call women on the website. Messaging has really been the only communication tool for a pretty long time, but now the AF team has added streams, but there are no phone call services, at least for now. So if you'd like to use this feature, you can join another website, or you can find other options on this website.
The truth is online users can face scams on any dating website—there's no system that could protect everyone in 100% of cases. That's why it's crucially important to follow the safety rules, and the most important of them are as follows:
- Spot weird things and contradictions. Listen to yourself, spot all the red flags, and act accordingly. If a person contradicts themselves or things mentioned in their profile, it's a good reason to stop communicating with them.
- Block everyone who asks you for financial help. No matter how close you get online, if this person asks to send them money, block them immediately, whatever the reasons for such a request.
- Check profile photos. It's easy with tools like Google image search—just spend a few minutes searching for similar pictures, and you'll ensure the person you're talking to is real.
- Don't share your personal or financial information. Protect your data at all costs, and remember that people on dating sites don't need to know your financial details or real address, let alone your social security or insurance numbers.
Choose a platform carefully and spot the red flags—that’s how you can stay safe on any online dating platform.
How to Cancel or Pause a Subscription?
The site runs on a credit-based system, so you can just stop paying and communicating on the site. However, members who want to have a positive experience on the site should consider that there's the Payment Auto Renewal feature that lets a user top up their balance when they start running out of credits. Members can change the settings and choose their own limits, for instance, buy 50 more credits when they have only 5 credits left, but the truth is that not all the users of theplatform prefer not to control their spending. So, if you're going to use the site (its desktop version, to be exact) and want to disable this feature, just do the following:
- Go to My Payments (you'll see this section after clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen)
- Find Billing Section
- Find the Automatic Top Up field and disable top-ups
Those who use the AsianFeels service on their mobile devices can do the same from the Credits section.
How to Delete a Profile on AsianFeels
There you have several options: to deactivate your profile permanently or to hide it from other users—this way, you can restore it with all the credits you invested. Alternatively, your credits will be erased if you delete your profile permanently. However, you can opt for a refund if you prove that all credits were purchased by mistake. So here's how to delete your profile on:
- Open your full profile
Find the icon of your profile in the top right corner.
- Press "Deactivate profile"
Open your full profile and find the "Deactivate profile" in the settings.
- Select "Deactivate my profile permanently"
Answer a few questions by clicking the "I want to delete my profile and all the data" button.
- Confirm the deactivation process
Enter your password.
You won't need to confirm this action via your email, all kinds of promotions, news, and emails will stop appearing in your inbox when you delete the profile. You can also turn to the customer support team, and they will help you deactivate your profile.
Tips on How to Use Asian Feels
Like any other online dating platform,can be used more or less effectively. Here are some tips that can help one cut costs, find someone special sooner, and have a more satisfying online dating experience overall.
- Develop your own dating strategy—use only the features that work best for you personally.
- Send virtual gifts only if you really like someone and want to impress your potential Asian girlfriend or boyfriend—presents are too expensive to send to random people.
- Pay enough attention to profile details—conversations cost money, and in most cases, you can see if this might be the right person for you if you read the bio carefully.
- Watching profile videos doesn't make much sense—most are short, and if you watch one, you'll spend more credits than if you just had a 20-minute live chat session.
- Be careful on the site—moderators work pretty well, but if someone asks for money, block this user, and report scams.
The Verdict on AsianFeels.com—Our Experts' Opinions
Generally speaking, Asian Feels is a legitimate dating site. However, it doesn’t mean it works for all. It’s still the site where a man has a much better chance to meet attractive Asian women and start a relationship with one of them, meaning it’s way less efficient for ladies who’d like to meet Asian men. Also, a user shouldn’t confuse it with a website—here, on an Asian Feels dating site, people may be looking for casual relationships, someone to spend a vacation with, or love, marriage, and a family. Still, the site offers some really great services like streams that improve the experience and allows learning as much as possible about potential matches.
AsianFeels is an international dating site created for Asian and Western singles who’d like to meet each other online and start a relationship with someone attractive. Most female users are from Asia, namely Thailand, the Philippines, and Vietnam, while most male members are from Western countries, namely Australia, the UK, and the US.
Yes, it’s a legit dating platform that provides both free and paid online dating services. Men and women from most countries of the world are accepted, and all the policies, including the pricing and privacy policies, are pretty transparent, so you can learn almost everything about the site before you spend real money.
No, it’s not. There’s a free version of the site, and members can create their profiles, view other users’ profiles, send winks, like and favorite each other, as well as use both the swiping feature and search filters but messaging, as well as file exchange, and virtual gifts are available only to paying members.
You only need to set up an account on Asian Feels. 20 free credits are given to every new member, so you’ll be able to use some of the paid features for free to understand whether it is worth switching to a premium.
Yes, it’s a real dating site. We can’t say that every single profile on the platform is real, but it goes for all dating sites on the web. On AsianFeels, all profiles are manually moderated; most members prefer to verify their accounts and profiles are detailed overall—so yes, it’s a real platform where you can find a real match.