seems to be a new yet promising dating site aimed at connecting Latin singles and people from the rest of the world seeking love. We decided to create an account and test the platform to find out if it can compete with the leaders of the market and provide a great dating experience to a user overall.
Top Alternative Dating Sites
Best European platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Asian platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Latin platform
🎁 Get free credits
LatiDate Free Trial
New members don’t get a classic free trial on. There are no premium plans—users buy credits instead, and newly registered members also get 20 free credits if they confirm their email address. Also, those who are going to buy their first credits on the dating site can expect to get a 10-dollar discount on their first purchase.
- People seeking cross-cultural communication
- Men looking for long-term relationships in Latin America
- Latin American women who’d like to date foreign men
LatiDate is one of the dating sites that lets male usersand without spending too much time on quizzes and tests. Every man who sets up an account can confirm and email and get bonus credits. A man is the one who pays for communication here overall. As for competition between male members, it’s much lower than on most similar online dating sites.
can be partially or completely free for women, depending on how they’re using the dating site, but the requirements are stricter. Ladies not only need to add more information and photos to meet them but also just to stand out from the competition that automatically gets higher.
- A modern exclusive dating site for people seeking serious relationships
- Welcome bonuses and loyalty programs help users save money
- Very detailed profiles improve the experience
- Active community, most profiles are owned by people actually seeking love
- All the policies are transparent
- There is no mobile app (the online dating site is mobile-friendly, though)
- There’s no free unlimited messaging
- There’s no video chat
Popular LatiDate Profiles
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
About LatiDate: How to Get Started
is a new growing site, so the registration process was made super simple for everyone. All users who are going to search for potential matches in Latin America (we signed up as a male member, too) can join the community in just a few minutes.
There’s the registration form at the top of the main page with basic details you must provide, namely:
- Date of birth
That’s all—after that, you just need to agree with the policies and access the site. Of course, we didn’t stop there and wouldn’t recommend anyone to keep using LatiDate with a low-effort profile. A member is supposed to go to profile settings and provide more information about them. There are standard details like education, marital status, the purpose of using the site, etc., but on LatiDate, users can also write two descriptions—My Self-Summary and I’m Looking For. That takes time, but that’s how you can easily improve the experience for yourself and for your potential matches. Of course, members can also create albums with public photos.
Tips on How to Make a LatiDate Profile Work
If you want to useeffectively, you’ll need a good profile, and that’s how you can get it:
- Add at least five photos, and make sure these are your best pictures to stand out from the competition.
- Add all the details—they matter less than self-descriptions, but they make the LatiDate search algorithms work.
- Write really good descriptions—the site isn’t cheap, so why not let other users know what you expect to get and what you have to offer?
These are simple things to do, but they can improve your experience on LatiDate by 200%.
General information about:
|📈 Monthly visits:||40.4K|
|⏳ Most dominant age:||25-34|
|👤 Profiles with photo:||97%|
|😍 Success rate:||90%|
LatiDate Features & Prices
is a freemium online dating site, which means that though the free version is available, most members still pay for communication. We’ve been testing both versions and distinguishing all the free and premium features. Below, we share our impressions about all of them.
- Browse profiles
- Use advanced search and the Like feature
- Favorite others
- Contact LatiDate customer support
- View private photos
- Use the Say Hello feature
- Start chats & send letters
- Exchange media files
LatiDate Free Features
There are not so many things you can do as a free member. Still, before we upgraded our account, we could:
- Browse profiles. We appreciate that access to information and profile photos isn’t restricted to standard members. Most profiles are very detailed, and we could barely find a few obviously fake profiles or low-effort pages so we could see who we were going to meet before we boosted our account.
- Use advanced search and the Like feature. Standard members can also see how many people on the site meet their criteria. Both the advanced search feature and the Like feature, which works basically like regular swiping, are free to use.
- Favorite others. We couldn’t save our searches, but when we liked someone on , we could favorite this person before we bought any credits.
- Contact LatiDate customer support. It’s available 24/7, but the only way to reach the support team is by filling out the form on the site.
So, when you’re using the LatiDate free version, you can learn more about other members registered here, understand how the system works, and decide whether to pay or not to pay for an opportunity to communicate with others on this dating site.
LatiDate Premium Features
Credits are not cheap, especially compared to casual dating platforms and mainstream dating apps. However, they’re not expensive either compared to similar niche platforms for cross-cultural dating.
As for the premium features, here’s what we could do after we claimed our bonus credits and bought some more:
- View private photos. You don’t have to pay to view them, but they get unlocked after you start a conversation with a user, so credits still must be spent. However, there are not so many private pictures on profile pages—there’s no need to start a chat with someone just to see them.
- Use the Say Hello feature. If you can’t come up with a good first message idea, you can send the first message with just one click by choosing between premade templates.
- Start chats & send letters. Of course, people join for meaningful connections, so the opportunity to start conversations is the main reason why they buy credits. Both features work equally well, but for us, instant messaging definitely worked better and was more cost-effective overall.
- Exchange media files. Audio and video messaging are available, too. Members can also send photos, which definitely improves the experience, but there are extra fees for sending any files.
So, a paying member has pretty much everything they may need to build deep emotional connections online. However, if you want to cut costs, you’ll need to develop a good dating strategy.
As we’ve noted previously,members don’t pay for premium membership—they purchase credits instead. Currently, the costs of credits are as follows:
LatiDate Special Features
has all the standard and the most effective features, but on this online dating site, there are some special features, too, namely:
- The Like feature. As we’ve noted previously, there’s not only an extended search but also a swipe feature on the site. If it seems that you’ve already looked through most profiles and would like to meet new people, it might work pretty well. The scheme is simple—you can see a lady, send a like, or move on to the next profile.
- Online now. This is another alternative type of search. If you’d like to meet new people, and if you prefer online chatting and not Mails, it might be pretty useful.
- Audio & video messages. What we like most about LatiDate is an online messenger. It looks good and works well enough; everything is intuitive, and you can attach any files, including audio and video files, to get to know someone better, even at a distance.
All this together improves the experience for every user who can make personal choices and use the online dating platform to achieve their specific goals.
Our Experience on LatiDate
We purchased the most expensive credit package because our main goal was to contact as manymembers as possible, find out what they were looking for, and evaluate the experience overall. As we’ve noted previously, we joined the community as a male user, so we mostly chatted with ladies.
First of all, we must admit that the community is very active. We received responses to our messages in around 80% of cases, which is more than on a mainstream online dating platform. Though members usually have detailed self-descriptions, we always asked whether they’re looking for something serious or just casual relationships and over 90% of women said that they’re not interested in something casual.
Most ladies either spoke English pretty well or used Google Translate. We’ve been talking with two ladies aged 28 and 43, while most other women were obviously expecting a man to be more persistent and always make the first move. Generally speaking, we evaluate the experience as a positive one—a man who’s really expecting to find a relationship on the site can do it, but we didn’t try to develop a really deep connection as our main goal was to analyze the activity and user base and not find a partner.
Feedback from Other Users
Nice site, but the credits are expensive. I spent $200 on chatting in a month. That taught me to watch my credits onand spend them only on women who are worth my attention.
There are different women on. Some are gold-diggers, and some are great wife material. You only need to know how to choose. I guess I have that skill—already found a GF, going to meet her in person next month.
Love. That’s the first place where women didn’t send me all the same messages from different pages. You pay a lot, but at least you pay for the quality service.
I’ve been using the site for a week, and I like the experience. There are a lot of hotties to talk with, and most seem to be genuinely interested in you, which is pretty rare.
Scams and Common Problems on LatiDate
Everyone who’s going to join a dating site, especially an international dating site, should be aware not only of the perks they can get but also of the problems they may face. We’re testing the websites, buying credits, and communicating with members, but the time we spend on the site isn’t always enough to learn everything about all problematic situations that may arise. So we collect negative feedback, and in the case of, major complaints are as follows:
- Too high prices. That’s the most common complaint about the site. As we’ve noted previously, members pay for instant messaging and/or Letters, as well as for the file exchange. It really may be expensive, especially if a user contacts many members simultaneously, but unfortunately, that’s the scheme used by the vast majority of mail order bride sites and international dating sites. In this case, we can recommend testing different features using bonus credits, choosing the most cost-effective services, and being selective. If you contact your best matches only. If it’s still too expensive, consider choosing another site with lower prices.
- Fake brides. A few men mentioned that they met suspicious women who then asked them for money, and one user noted he had met a woman he already saw on another site with a different name. This is another common situation on the international dating market—unfortunately, there’s no system that would guarantee that no fakes can be registered on the platform. We highly recommend users consider that you can find such profiles on LatiDate—if you notice suspicious behavior, stop communicating with this person immediately and report scams.
- Too many messages from women. Some users also say they’ve seen multiple new messages from women on the site. We also noticed that when using the site, but if we’re talking about messages that look like chat notifications and not Letters, these are just pop-ups. That’s not the best way to promote the services, and there’s no way to turn such notifications off, so just keep in mind these are just ads.
- Blocked accounts and 3D payment errors. A few members also noted they had their accounts blocked for no reason, and some users said that they experienced difficulty with verifying a transaction when making a credit card payment. In the first case, you need to contact support and notify them there’s an error in the system, and in the second case, you need to contact your bank and ask them for clarification.
Note that if you’re looking for meaningful relationships online, either on LatiDate or any other site, you should take care of your own safety, and there are certain rules that will help you do it easily.
How to Avoid Online Scams?
So, if you’re going to, follow the following safety recommendations:
- Pay a lot of attention to profiles; ideally, check the photos using Google Image Search.
- If things are moving too fast, beware—the chance is a scammer is just gaining your trust, pretending to be a dream woman.
- If a woman asks for money for any reason, block her immediately and report scams.
- No one should know your personal or financial information—protect it at all costs.
Unfortunately, completely safe sites just don’t exist. You should remain careful and keep in mind that scams are real, but you can protect yourself if you always follow the rules.
How to Cancel or Pause Subscription?
On this site, members don’t buy subscriptions. So, there’s nothing to cancel, either. If you want to stop using, you can just stop communicating with ladies, and the platform will stop charging credits. Basically, members don’t even have to delete their accounts to stop paying for the service.
How to Delete a Profile on LatiDate?
If you want to leave the site, you need to:
- Open your full profile
Go to Your Profile (the button on the Main Menu, right on the right from your profile picture).
- Find the "Delete Your Profile" button
Scroll down the page: the Delete Your Profile button is at the very bottom of the page.
- Select "Deactivate My Profile Permanently"
Click on it when prompted on the next screen.
- Confirm the deletion process
Confirm that you want to deactivate your profile.
Note that if you decide to activate it, you’ll need to contact the support team. If you want all your data to be deleted without the possibility of recovery, you need to reach the support, too.
Tips on How to Use LatiDate Effectively
If you’re going to join the, take a look at the recommendations from our experts based on actual experience of using the dating site:
- Pay a lot of attention to what’s said on users’ profiles. If you’re looking for a perfect partner on LatiDate, don’t just focus on photos. Communicating with others here costs money, so why waste it on the wrong people, considering that most users provide enough information on their profiles?
- Exchange videos—the sooner, the better. It’s just a matter of safety. That’s how you can find out if the person is real and also build a deeper emotional connection with someone living thousands of miles away from you.
- Make a choice between Letters and chatting. Basically, the cost of using the site will depend on how good you are at typing messages fast, so if that is not you, Letters may work better.
- Write a very good bio. Don’t make it too vague (like some members on the site); be clear, honest, and direct. It really helps narrow the search.
- Use the mobile version of the site. In our opinion, it’s just more user-friendly.
Of course, these are tips and not rules. Consider our findings, but try to develop your own fully-optimized strategy.
Using LatiDate makes sense, but only if you’re looking for a serious relationship. The site isn’t free, but the cost of services is compensated by the high quality of profiles, multiple communication features, and good moderation. Still, it’s not a site just for chatting with foreigners.
What I like about LatiDate is the high activity of members. The site isn’t perfect, but it connects people who are really motivated to find a perfect match online. Here, you can forget about the low response rate.
The sign-up process is fast, and some bonuses are given, so I’d recommend people considering finding a future spouse overseas just give it a try. Test it and see what it has to offer without paying – that will be enough to understand whether it works for you.