is one of the newest dating sites—it was launched just a few months ago, and our dating experts decided to find out whether it’s the most promising new platform or a site that will hardly be able to stand out from similar dating sites and gain enough members. We’ve been using the site for almost a month and are going to share the results of our research in this LoveSwans review.
Top Alternative Dating Sites
Best European platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Asian platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Latin platform
🎁 Get free credits
LoveSwans Free Trial
On, members don’t buy premium plans—credits can be spent on premium services instead. Everyone who creates an account and takes a quiz can access the site and browse profiles, and if they go to the Credits section, they’ll see that 30 free credits are already granted to them. They can be spent on any service, and if a user decides to top up their balance and get more credits, they’ll be able to make the first purchase with a 40-dollar discount—for $19.99 instead of $50.
Who Is theDating Site for?
- Users who’d like to meet new people in different countries of the world
- Singles who’d like to start a romantic relationship with someone from another country
- People who don’t mind paying for online dating services
All the users canfor free. Men don’t have to provide their payment details when signing up, and the registration procedure is a bit simpler for them overall. After a male member joins the community, he gets a bonus to test the service for free, but further communication with female members will cost him some credits. The gender ratio is nearly equal now, so men will face lower competition compared to other dating sites.
can be completely or partially free for women—that’s how the company encourages more female singles to join the community. The registration process, however, is likely to be more complex as women can’t join without photos and must validate their profiles. Female members don’t get such a serious advantage due to the gender imbalance as on other dating sites, though.
- A modern website with a polished design and user-friendly interface
- Interesting concept, the dating platform that is supposed to connect singles from all over the world
- Free registration, bonus program, free credits for every new user
- More detailed profiles than on most similar dating sites
- Transparent pricing policy, no hidden costs
- Pop-ups may be pretty annoying
- Messaging isn’t free
- No mobile app at the moment
Popular LoveSwans Profiles
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
About LoveSwans: Getting Started
So, LoveSwans is a site that is supposed to work for all, from people who just want to meet new friends in other countries to people who are seeking true love. A new member can indicate their goals when signing up, and that’s exactly what we did. So, let’s discuss registration in more detail. The process is divided into three main stages:
- Filling in the form. There’s a simple form with basic details like name, email address, and age required. There’s no need to share contact information or payment details in order to create an account.
- Taking a quiz. That’s the stage where you can provide more detailed information about yourself and a person/people you’d like to meet on LoveSwans. There are many questions to answer; they’re pretty diverse, and they make the algorithms work.
- Adding a photo and accessing the site. After you take the quiz, you’ll be able to add photos and see your matches right away.
So, registration is free and will hardly take more than 10 minutes. You can skip questions in the quiz, but we wouldn’t recommend doing it. That’s how you can provide information on plenty of important aspects, your own experiences, and your perfect match, and most importantly, indicate why you’re going to use the dating site. If you do it, it will improve your chances of success.
How to Create a Competitive Profile on LoveSways
If you are considering using this dating site and want to improve its efficiency, follow these simple recommendations:
- Add at least 3-5 photos—that is the necessary minimum for a user who wants to get enough attention on .
- Add all the details—they’ll help your best matches find your profile more easily.
- Try to get creative when writing your bio—that’s the only unique section in your profile, so make sure you’ve said everything others need to know about you.
Completing a profile will take some time, but the result will definitely be worth it.
General information about:
|📈 Monthly visits:||4.5K|
|⏳ Most dominant age:||23-33|
|👤 Profiles with photo:||91%|
|😍 Success rate:||88%|
Prices & Features
isn’t a free dating site, but free features are still available. How do they work? What will you get if you buy credits? We’ve been testing both a free and a paid version of the platform and here’s what we learned.
- Accessing profiles and viewing photos
- Sending winks
- Likes & favorites
- Following others & seeing posts on the Feed
- Search & the People feature
- Customer support
- Messaging and Mails
- Sending stickers, photos, and videos
- Watching profile videos
- Sending virtual and even real gifts
Currently, free features are as follows:
- Accessing profiles and viewing photos. Free members can browse unlimited profiles and see all the public photos (there’s no need to pay to see private pictures; you only need to start a conversation with a person to unlock them).
- Sending winks. That’s the free way to let someone know you like their profile and don’t mind having a conversation.
- Likes & favorites. Likes basically work like winks. You can’t save search results on the site, but you can create lists of Favorites before you purchase some credits.
- Following others & seeing posts on the Feed. If you like someone, you can follow this person or just look through the Feed posts to find someone interesting.
- Search & the People feature. Both types of search, namely basic search and swiping, are also free.
- Customer support. Both free and paying members can contact support at any time by filling in the form on the site. You’re likely to receive an email with the response from Support within a day.
Generally speaking, a free user gets an opportunity to learn enough about the dating website and decide to keep using it or to move on to other sites that may better suit their needs.
Premium Features & Costs of Credits
As we’ve noted previously, all new users get 30 bonus credits. After they run out of them, they can top up their balance by purchasing 150 credits for $19.99. Credits can be spent on the following services:
- Messaging and Mails. members pay to have conversations with other users, and everyone is free to choose between good old live chat or long emails.
- Sending stickers, photos, and videos. Media file exchange is available, but sending a video will cost you some more credits.
- Watching profile videos. Members don’t pay for viewing photos, but if you want to watch a video, you’ll need to spend credits on that.
- Sending virtual and even real gifts. Virtual gifts are a good and not-too-expensive way to compliment someone, while real gift delivery is a service for those who’ve already found a partner on the site and want to surprise them.
We’d say all features may be more or less useful in a particular situation. The only service we didn’t use was the gift delivery service—it’s not only expensive but also useless for us as the reviewers. We also wouldn’t recommend spending too many credits on watching videos. That makes sense only if you really like someone and want to see this person and not just in photos.
Searching for Matches on LoveSwans
Now, it’s time to talk about the system and how it actually works in more detail. Below, we’re going to explain the three most important aspects, namely, search, profiles, and communication on.
There are two search features on the site, namely:
- Standard Search. You’ll be redirected to the search page right after you . Profiles can be sorted—you can see all of them, people who are online or people you’re already following. Also, you can click on the Filters icon and apply such filters as age, gender, hair, eyes, body type, hobbies, marital status, kids, and country.
- The People feature. It’s a swiping feature that lets you discover random people, swipe left and right, add people to Favorites, or start conversations right away.
Members can also browse the Feed and go to profiles of people whose posts seemed interesting to them. Both types of search work well, so you only need to choose the feature that is likely to be more effective for you, depending on your current goals.
You only need to click on a profile picture to browse a member’s personal page, and here’s what you’ll see on it:
- Name, age, and the About Me section.
- Basic details.
- Videos (if any).
- All the posts that a user has ever shared on .
Most profiles are very detailed. Members write pretty informative self-descriptions, nearly all users have at least 5 photos in their public albums, and many of them also have introductory videos. You’ll hardly see a profile without any details—members share information on their education, location, personality type, hobbies, and goals to narrow the search to their best matches. What we appreciated most were the previous publications. A profile visitor will see all the posts that a member has ever shared on the site, so you can learn a lot more about the person before you spend your credits on a conversation with them.
If you like someone, you canright away, regardless of the page you are on right now. You can do it from the Search page, the People page, and, of course, the personal profile. Live chat is a default communication feature, but you can easily switch it to Mail with just one click. You’ll see the media buttons right on the window—both Mail and chat look pretty much like all popular online messengers, so you’ll hardly experience any difficulty with starting a conversation, sharing a photo, or adding a sticker.