is among the newest dating sites offering quality chats for singles from different countries. Our team created an account and purchased a subscription to test the platform and share our experience and insights. Read on to learn all about ChattySpace pros and cons, pricing, bonuses, and more.
Top Alternative Dating Sites
Best European platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Asian platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Latin platform
🎁 Get free credits
ChattySpace Free Trial
does not offer monthly subscriptions and, therefore, does not have limited-time free trials. Instead, all new members receive 2,000 bonus credits for testing premium features. The credits automatically appeared on our balance, and we used them all on live chat, though they could have also bought us a couple of introductory emails with photo attachments. The only tools unavailable with free trial are videos and virtual gifts, but we bought an extra 2,000 credits for $2.99 to supplement the trial before upgrading to premium at full cost.
Who Is theDating Site for?
- Singles who are looking for long-distance romance
- People interested in long-term international relationships
- Western men seeking the companionship of Slavic, Latin, or Asian ladies
Like all new members, men can create free dating profiles on, browse existing accounts, create a list of favorite ladies, and enjoy public photos and videos. Private communication means, like live chat and messages, are only available for credits men can purchase after a free trial of 2,000 credits and a 2,000-credit package available at a discount rate of $2.99.
Female customers can use ChattySpace for free fromto live chat and beyond. However, female members must upload high-quality profile photos and confirm their identity to get access to premium functionality for free. The competition among ladies can also be quite intense, considering the dating site operates globally and welcomes singles from different countries.
- There are thousands of single ladies from all across the globe
- Disappearing photo and video messages keep live chat exciting
- Free accounts come with bonus credits for testing premium features
- Virtual gifts are a nice touch for long-distance relationships
- The dating site introduces new features like AI-generated Christmas cards regularly
- There are no mobile apps for Android or iOS
- Video messages are available, but no video chat
- Search filters are limited to age and country
Popular ChattySpace Profiles
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
What’s ChattySpace and How to Become a Member?
Consideringhas only been around for a year, it isn’t as well-known as other international dating platforms, like TheLuckyDate. It remains relatively small, with under 100K monthly visits, with the majority of male users from the US, the UK, and Australia. At the same time, female users come from all over the world, including Europe, Asia, and Latin America. ChattySpace is equally popular among young daters under 30 and a more mature dating pool over 40. Most members are seeking long-distance fun and romance, though there are plenty of users interested in long-term relationships as well.
ChattySpace registration is as straightforward as it gets:
- Share your gender and date of birth, an email, and a password to create a free account.
- Complete a short questionnaire with queries about relationship goals, preferences, interests, and lifestyle. You can also skip them or choose the “No preference” option.
- Upload a profile photo and choose a lady to chat with immediately, or skip this step to test the dating site first.
- Check your inbox for a ChattySpace verification email and your balance for free bonus credits.
Overall, the registration process took around two minutes, though we spent around ten more minutes editing and adjusting initial preferences, uploading photos, and clicking around different tabs to wrap our heads around the interface and navigation. We should also mention that a credit card wasn’t necessary to set up an account, which is more than we can say about other sites.
Top 3 Tips for Creating a Winning Profile
- Add a mix of candid and professional shots, close-ups, and full-body shots to showcase your best features.
- Make your short bio warm, open, and light-hearted, but avoid puns and jokes that don’t translate well.
- Make the most of the standard fields, like interests, body type, and education, to tell the ladies more about yourself.
General information about:
|📈 Monthly visits:
|⏳ Most dominant age:
|👤 Profiles with photo:
|😍 Success rate:
Similar to most popular international dating sites,relies on a freemium business model, and we had to test all free and paid features to experience the platform fully and tell fake reviews from real ones.
- Member profile access
- Customer support
- Live chat
- Photo messages
- Video messages
- Disappearing photos and videos
- Virtual gifts
Beyond free registration and dating profile setup, all new members are entitled to a number of free tools, such as:
- Search — the filters are pretty basic, but they work fine if you don’t have a specific type and don’t care much about anything beyond the age and country of origin of a potential match.
- Member profile access — all public profile information is available to users without a premium subscription, though private photos are only unlocked after you receive a response from a lady.
- Matches — the more likes and favorites you give out to the profiles you browse, the more matches you’ll have, and the higher the likelihood of a compatible match will become.
- Customer support — you can contact the support team via [email protected] to get answers about payments, suspicious members, and more.
This mix of free functionality lets us get used to, evaluate the dating pool, and create a list of women to reach out to after upgrading to premium. Although we’d have appreciated a bigger welcome bonus and a chance to chat with ladies without interruptions, we consider the free ChattySpace toolset well-balanced and promising.
With thousands of credits on our balance, we experimented with premium features and are happy to report the prices and our take on them:
- Live chat — at 200 credits per minute, live chat is among the most popular communication tools on , but it works best for couples without a significant time difference.
- Mail — letters are worth 3,000 credits each, except the first email you can send for only 1,000 credits. Thanks to free photo attachments, emails are a great introductory tool for gauging if a woman is interested in a relationship.
- Photo messages — while photo attachments are free in emails, you’ll need to pay 1,000 credits for sending and receiving each picture via live chat.
- Video messages — regular video messages are worth 2,000 credits each, and you can watch profile videos for 2,500 credits.
- Disappearing photos and videos — priced from 1,200 to 2,500 credits, disappearing messages are perfect for spicing things up with revealing pictures and clips you don’t want to fall into the wrong hands.
- Virtual gifts — there’s a small selection of virtual gifts priced between 4,900 and 84,900 credits designed to showcase your appreciation for the ladies you get to know through ChattySpace. Although most gifts remain the same, the dating site introduces rare seasonal options every few months.
Overall, ChattySpace is a mix of standard and unique dating tools, making it a great place to start your online dating journey. Most premium tools are reasonably priced to let you test them once or twice to decide if they are worth the expense. The first months can be pretty expensive, but once you find a few compatible matches and learn the quirks of the dating site, you should be able to limit your spending to under $200 per month. That’s on par with most popular international dating platforms.
As soon as our bonus credit ran out, wethe 2,000-credit package for $2.99, which unlocked several other options, such as:
How to Find Love on ChattySpace
We set out to experience every dating site first-hand to fight fake reviews, and we did the same with. Let us walk you through the search and communication toolset every new member should know.
Searching for Potential Partners
The Search button is the left-most in the top menu. Click on it, and you’ll access the search filters window. Here’s what you need to know about it:
- Search filters only include country and age range without limiting the dating pool too much.
- Search results are presented one by one instead of a standard grid, and clicking on the photo swipes through available pictures instead of profiles.
- You can access full profile information, like, or add a member to favorites using one of the action buttons at the bottom of the search result’s photo.
If there are no profiles matching your search criteria,will show random profiles matching your interests or previous likes. So, if you’re only interested in women from specific countries, pay attention to location data (country and city) displayed under the name and age.
We also noticed that the dating site highlights ladies who are currently online while limiting the number of offline results. In case you get the same profiles every day, try using the search tool at an unusual time, for example, early in the morning, to see new entries.
Member Profiles Quality
We spent a few weeks browsing hundreds of member accounts on, and we’re finally ready to share our findings:
- Short standard fields include age, location, education, smoking and drinking habits, interests, height, weight, and the number of children.
- The short bio is no longer than 300 characters, and most girls focus on their unique traits and what they are looking for in a man. These descriptions are often more helpful than the basic info.
- Public and private photos and videos. All users can access public media, but private photos only become available after you receive a response from a woman, while private videos cost 2,500 credits each.
There’s also a “Similar profiles” section at the bottom of each page, but it’s not very helpful. We couldn’t understand the parameters used for identifying similarity, as most suggestions did not match the current account in either appearance, age, or country of origin.
On the bright side, most profiles we encountered had at least a dozen photos, and some boasted 20+ pictures. Publically available video clips were pretty short but still better than nothing. And the abundance of visuals was evidence enough that most girls on ChattySpace were real.
ChattySpace Communication Tools
Throughout ourtest run, we met dozens of ladies from all over the world, chatted with them, and exchanged emails, photos, and videos. Here are the highlights of our experience:
- Messages and Inbox tabs in the top menu access live chat and email interfaces, respectively. They are convenient for responding to incoming messages from ladies you already know and keeping track of different conversation threads.
- The “Chat now” button within the member profile unlocks the direct message window. If the girl is currently online, you’ll see the live chat panel; if she isn’t, you’ll be able to send her a letter.
- The action button at the bottom of the live chat control panel will let you attach photo and video messages (regular and disappearing), select virtual gifts, and add emojis or stickers to your messages.
Unfortunately, the Messages and Inbox tabs do not have built-in filters, and you only get the option to search individual conversations by member name, which isn’t very convenient when you have to navigate dozens of threads. Otherwise, the interface was pretty clean and easy to use, and the majority of girls responded within a few minutes to a few hours. Of course, some ignored our messages, but that’s to be expected on any dating site.
What Makes ChattySpace Special?
Amid typical online dating functionality,surprised us with a few unique tools that stood out. If you decide to test this dating platform, we suggest you pay attention to the following:
- Matches work kind of like Tinder swipes, letting you gauge mutual interest for free without wasting time or credits on messages.
- Christmas postcards became available in December, and used profile photos and cute templates to create nice holiday cards.
- Disappearing photo and video messages are worth a bit of extra expense thanks to the urgency factor and the added security.
As far as we can tell, ChattySpace is continuously introducing new features, which is more than we can say about most international dating sites. We can only hope video calls or streams make an appearance soon, as well.
Our Experience with ChattySpace
Anel from Kazakhstan was the first to contact us, and we were entranced by her photos in yoga outfits. She seemed like she knew what she wanted from a relationship, and we had a few in-depth discussions about commitment, gender roles, and more. After we admitted we were only usingfor a test, our conversations ground to a halt, and we don’t blame her for that.
A curvy model from Colombia caught our eye next. At 29, Maria was a gorgeous beauty with a passion and excitement for life true to her origins. Our chats often veered toward innuendo and double entendre, though the language barrier was a problem at times. We had fun flirting once every few days with zero commitment or plans for a long-term arrangement, and Maria seemed perfectly content with that.
At 21, Manirat was the youngest girl we chatted with on. Despite her young age, she seemed genuinely interested in a real connection and a serious relationship. Some of her views on marriage and family were somewhat naive, but we enjoyed learning more about Thai culture and wedding traditions from her.
Feedback from ChattySpace Members
I’m not here for a star-crossed romance, just some cyber flirting and connection, andhas everything I need for that. I have a couple of favorites to chat with, but I’m always open to meeting new girls.
I didn’t get the disappearing messages at first, but I’m a convert now. Girls seem to be much more willing to share steamy pics when they know the photos will vanish in a few minutes. The thrill is pretty addictive.
You gotta love girls who aren’t skimpy with photos and videos. Even without credits, you canand enjoy the show, but if you can afford a private message, you get even more stuff. I skip the small talk and go straight to flirting, so it’s worth the money for me.
I’m a total rookie at international dating online, and I lovefor how easy and convenient it is to set up a profile and start chatting. I got a couple of messages right out of the gate, so it seems like the ladies are pretty eager.
Love live chat, but hate seeing my balance drain away with every minute. I’d switch to a monthly subscription if I could log in and chat daily, so for now, I’m sticking with. At least, it has a dark mode that is perfect for using at night.
Scam and Common Problems on ChattySpace
No dating site is completely safe or free of fake profiles and scammers. Based on our short experience with the service and the customer reviews we found online, we’d like to go over a few common troubles you may encounter on:
- Live chat and messages are too expensive. Considering men have to pay for every private interaction, the credits can run out pretty quickly, especially if you don’t keep an eye on it. Still, ChattySpace pricing starts at $0.20 for 100 credits or $0.4 per minute of live chat, which is standard for most international dating sites.
- Women aren’t interested in serious relationships and want to be friends. All dating sites attract single men and women with a variety of relationship goals. Some may be interested in long-term arrangements, while others merely wish to chat and have fun. We recommend paying attention to the relationship goals section of member profiles to connect with women who want the same thing you do.
- Some profiles look unrealistic or too good to be true. Ladies don’t look their age, or their photos are too professional. Exercising caution is always a good thing, considering the widespread romance scams. But ChattySpace encourages ladies to upload their best photos, which may explain why they may look younger than their age. We urge you to use reverse image search to find the real owners of the photos and block any users that make you uncomfortable.
- I received a ton of messages before finishing my profile. Like most dating websites, often prioritizes new members and boosts their profiles among search results, which produces an increased interest among existing users. In our experience, some of these messages can be from people who are familiar with the dating pool and genuinely interested in new connections. But some may come from scammers and fake profiles seeking to steal your money. Luckily, you don’t have to read and respond to every incoming live chat or letter, and you have complete control over who you talk to on ChattySpace.
Despite their best efforts, most companies cannot prevent scams on dating sites altogether, so it’s up to you to learn the red flags and avoid them. Here’s a quick reminder of the basic online safety precautions:
- Do not send money to strangers under any circumstances, even to help with medical bills or bail.
- Do not share your credit card information, social security number, address, or personal phone number.
- Do not send anyone nude photos and videos or other compromising materials that can be used as blackmail.
- Do not follow random links you receive in live chat or letters that may lead to phishing sites.
- Do not agree to receive payments or shipments on behalf of strangers.
- Do not trust anyone who promises to teach you cryptocurrency investment.
Remember that professional scammers and con artists can be very persuasive, so it’s up to you to exercise caution and stay safe. If you’re unsure about one of themembers or feel uncomfortable, take a break and think carefully about the repercussions of rash actions. You can always get help from the support team if you’re worried about potential risks.
How to Cancel or Pause a ChattySpace Subscription
ChattySpace offers credits instead of a monthly subscription, so you should be free of default automatic credit refills and see no unexpected charges on your bank statement. You can manage your automatic top-up within the profile settings or by contacting the support team.
By the way, you can also manage your notifications in the “Notifications” tab of the profile settings. You can disable notifications on the website, as well as email notifications. We highly recommend disabling most notifications, as the influx of incoming messages and recommendations can be pretty overwhelming for new members.
How to Delete a ChattySpace Profile
- Find the “Account deactivation” tab in profile settings
You’ll see two options there to hide and delete your profile.
- Choose "Hide account" or "Permanently delete account"
If you pick “Hide account,” you will be able to reactive the profile.
- Press "Permanently delete account"
All your personal information will be deleted, and your remaining credits will be voided.
- Confirm the deactivation process
Then you will be asked to enter your password.
The former removes your account from search results and prevents users from contacting you via live chat or email. At the same time, your credit balance is preserved, and you can always reactivate your profile to resume online dating by contacting the support team.
Deleting your account removes it from the company database. It will no longer be visible among search results, and you won’t receive any messages. But you’ll also lose any credits that remain on your balance, and you won’t be able to restore the profile at a later date. If you ever decide to giveanother chance, you’ll need to create a new account.
5 Tips for ChattySpace Members
- Pay attention to the fine print under the message box; it’ll tell you the rates for live chat and letters if you forget them.
- Keep an eye out for new features, like free Christmas postcards generated by AI using your profile photos.
- If you want to send lots of photos, use mail instead of live chat because you can attach files at no extra cost.
- Be careful uploading photo and video files in live chat, as they are sent immediately, without extra confirmation, and your balance is charged automatically.
- Skip the default conversation starters in live chat and tailor messages to the ladies’ profiles to get responses.
The Verdict on ChattySpace.com—Our Experts' Opinions
ChattySpace is a nice starting point for an international dating journey, especially if you are new to the concept and don’t feel comfortable with an overabundance of options and features. It could be better with a mobile app and a video chat option, but at least ChattySpace is among the few dating sites that keep evolving and getting better. So, if you become a member today, you can enjoy all the benefits along the way. Thanks to free registration and welcome bonuses and discounts, testing this platform is perfectly safe for your wallet.