We sawon plenty of rankings of best Asian dating sites, but when you’re exploring the world of online dating, being skeptical is the key. So we decided to join the site to find out if it’s really as good, created an account, and bought some credits. Was it worth the money? That’s what we’re going to discuss in our full LoverWhirl dating site review.
Top Alternative Dating Sites
Best European platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Asian platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Latin platform
🎁 Get free credits
Who Is theDating Site for?
- Singles looking for new acquaintances from other countries
- Men who consider finding a partner in Asian countries but can’t meet them IRL
- There are live streams
- The site can show you some random matches in the game ‘Faces’
- Users can follow other members like on social media sites
- Live chat works properly
- Free advanced search with many filters
- No video chat
- Sending instant messages is available only to paying members
- Users need to buy credits to watch profile videos, too
Popular LoverWhirl Profiles
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Getting Started: Creating an Account on LoverWhirl.com
is a niche website designed exclusively for single Asian women and men who’d like to date them, and it’s rapidly growing—the platforms gains around 10k new users every month, so we joined it to find out why more and more people start to use it.
LoverWhirl is obviously not one of the dating sites that make you answer hundreds of questions to get access to profiles—we created an account in less than 10 minutes. However, we still needed to provide some basic details and take a short quiz.
Here’s what we had to do to join the community:
- Complete the registration form by providing basic information like gender, date of birth, email address
- Answer some questions about our interests, hobbies, occupation, appearance
- Answer some questions about the match we were looking for
- Write a self-description that other users will see in the profile
- Add a photo
Note that you can skip all the questions if you want to—answering them is completely optional. On top of that, you are free to upload or not upload a profile picture, but you will see the recommendation to add it as profiles with photos usually get more attention. The registration onwas easy and fast overall, and most importantly, we didn’t have to provide any payment or contact details at this stage.
Tips on How to Create a Profile on LoverWhirl
- In fact, you can use the site even without providing your real email address. However, we recommend using a valid email just because you’ll get some bonuses after you confirm it.
- Self-description is more important than many users think—that’s what makes profiles (that often look too similar) on the site stand out.
- Add a profile photo: the more photos, the better—it really works.
General information about:
|📈 Monthly visits:||38K|
|⏳ Most dominant age:||25-34|
|👤 Profiles with photo:||94%|
|😍 Success rate:||87%|
Prices & Features: How Much Does Using This Dating Service Cost?
can’t be considered a free dating platform—it’s rather a mixed website where members can use free features and/or buy credit packages to use premium features. We tested the site as Standard members first and then upgraded to Premium by purchasing 750 credits for $149.99—the most expensive package available, and now we’re going to share our thoughts, impressions, and conclusions.
All new and regular users who haven't purchased credits yet can still use the following features:
- Creating and editing a profile. We've already described how we joined the platform—that's how the registration process works for all new users. They can add photos, change information or provide more details at any time without paying.
- Access to other users' profiles. A new member can also view profiles and all public photos uploaded by other members. For us, it was enough to learn a lot about another person. The truth is private photos don't differ much from private ones, and you can still see all the information and view a member's posts.
- Social media features. Speaking of posts, as a standard user, we could also view random posts in the Feed, follow a particular member or browse someone's profile and see all their previous posts published on .
- The People feature and a basic search. There are two ways to meet new people on LoverWhirl—basic search and the People feature (swiping). Both are completely free to use. Also, all users can send likes, winks, and favorite someone for free.
- Steams and group chats. On this dating site, we could also watch Asian girls streaming without spending credits and interact with streamers and other viewers for free (we couldn't have private chats with streamers until we bought credits, though).
- Support. Support specialists on LoverWhirl work great—we had zero problems with getting any help or information we needed. We reached them three times, and every time, they responded in less than an hour.
On, not all communication tools are paid—unlike many other niche dating websites, it lets members use public chats for free, but all other communication methods are available only to paying users.
After registration, all new members can claim bonus credits, and we did it immediately. They could be spent on any premium services, except for more expensive ones. In particular, we couldn't watch a profile video (50 credits) but could have a 10-minute live chat with one of the Asian women. Obviously, it wasn't enough to understand if the site was worth using, so we upgraded and bought 750 more credits to spend them on the following premium features:
- Live chat—2 credits per minute, 10 credits for each photo sent, 50 credits for opening a video.
- Mails—10 credits for the first Mail, 30 credits for all the following Mails, 0 credits for sending photos, 10 credits for opening a photo, and 50 credits for opening a video.
- Steam donations—optional, from 10 credits.
- Watching a profile video—50 credits.
- Meeting request—625 credits (the cost of a trip and translation services not included).
- Requesting contact details—free but available only after a user spends 3,000 credits on conversations with another user (allows a member to stop paying for messaging).
All the premium features worked properly, but for us, not all of them were equally useful and effective. In particular, we preferred live chat to reach beautiful Asian women we met onjust because it was more cost-effective, and we didn't watch many profile videos (stopped after watching 2 of them—they're short and not as informative as we thought they would be). Generally speaking, on this dating site, a user can have a good online dating experience without paying too much, but they need to control spending and choose particular tools that work better for them personally.
How to Look for Matches and Communicate on LoverWhirl?
Like other members, we searched for Asian women who met our expectations, looked through many profiles, and contacted them. So what was this experience like? We describe every important aspect of using this dating site in more detail below.
After a new user signs up for a, they are immediately redirected to the search page. There, a member can sort profiles by online/offline status or see the people you're already following, as well as apply three basic filters: country, age, and gender. Though it's not much for a dating service aimed at connecting single people, there are two alternative types of search, too.
- The People feature—we could see random profiles that match our basic criteria, view profiles, like ladies and add them to Favorites, and though it took pretty much time, it was more fun than scrolling profiles on search results.
- Newsfeed—when we got tired of looking through countless profiles, we just viewed the Newsfeed, and if we liked someone's posts, we learned more about the member and contacted her.
The only thing we were missing on LoverWhirl was advanced search—extended filters could help find someone who meets specific criteria. Their absence searched a more time-consuming process as we had to view lots of profiles to find out if this particular member could be a good match or not. Both People and Newsfeed worked well enough for us because it was more interesting to discover random new people using these same features.
Once youand look through a few random profiles, you realize their quality is pretty high. In every profile, members can see the following:
- Profile photo and bios—bios can be found at the top of the page; they are usually short but pretty informative, so you can learn something about a member without scrolling down the page.
- Chat window—in case you want to contact this member right away, it can be switched to Mails.
- More public profile photos and private photos—full-size public photos can be viewed by all profile visitors, and private pictures can be viewed only after a user starts a conversation with this member.
- Profile videos—not all Loverwhirl members have them; if there are no videos, there'll be no this section.
- Basic details—this is probably the most useful section as here, you can see information on a member's education, marital status, traits, hobbies, relationship goals, etc.
- Posts—if a member has posted anything on LoverWhirl, a profile visitor will see all the previous publications, no matter how old they are.
Generally speaking, most profiles on LoverWhirl were pretty good—the vast majority of ladies verify them, add at least 5 pictures, and most even don't make them private. The only problem is that not every lady provides really useful information in the self-description. Most are focused on their personality traits and forget to mention their relationship goals and describe a partner they were looking for. Still, we could scroll down the page to see them in Basics.
Communication with Asian Girls on LoverWhirl
Another important thing that we've noticed is that we could contact a woman on almost any page of, namely on:
- Search page—there's a Chat Now window under every profile picture, so, in theory, members can contact each other even without viewing a profile first.
- Streams—we accessed public chat automatically after joining the stream as a viewer, but we could also click on a streamer's profile and start a private conversation.
- Profile pages—as we've noted previously, there's a big chat window under every profile bio.
- People page—there's a Send Mail button under every photo.
Also, members can see the Messages section on Main Menu—if you click on this link, you'll see all your previous chats and Mails, as well as Mails that were sent to you.
Special Features on LoverWhirl
has many features, but for us, there were 3 special tools that made this dating site stand out.
- Newsfeed. As we've noted, members can follow each other on the site and share posts. Just like on Instagram, they can view the Feed, but even if you don't follow anyone, you'll see the publications from random members—that allows finding interesting people and good matches in a pretty fun and engaging way.
- Live Streams. There are many sites with Asian girls for dating, but very few have such a feature, and even fewer let users watch streams for free. The best thing is that these are just regular members, so hypothetically, a member can meet an attractive steamer, start a private chat, and start dating this person.
- Contact detail request. LoverWhirl is not a free dating website, but at least you have an opportunity to stop paying at a certain stage when you meet someone special.
Our User Experience on LoverWhirl
During almost a month on, we've communicated with lots of women from Vietnam and some other Asian countries, in particular, Vietnam and China. Though the experience was mostly positive, we must admit that a lot depends on the person—we had both great conversations and conversations that went nowhere because a lady obviously had a lack of interest. Also, most women were online daily, so we could use live chat instead of Mails, which we didn't like, and there were only a few cases where ladies didn't respond to our messages for a few days. We also tested some free communication tools like winks and likes, but obviously, there were more women who just liked us, too, and many fewer girls who sent us the first private messages.
Also, we must admit that most of the ladies spoke English pretty well, and none acted as if all she was looking for was immigration at all costs. We've been talking to a doctor, a business owner, and a few students, so women were employed or studying, which was also a pretty good sign. There were two women we liked best, and if we were actually looking for someone on LoverWhirl, we assumed we could succeed. Generally speaking, the users are active, and the experience is satisfying, but we could spend much less if our main goal wasn't to evaluate it.
Feedback from Lover Whirl Members
You’ll need to invest time and money to meet someone special here, but at least on, it’s possible. I’ve found a girl here, and I’m 100% she’s not a scammer and not a catfish, and that’s more than I’ve got on all websites I used previously.
I absolutely love to be able to see not only the profiles that all look more or less similar but also the posts frommembers, as it’s much easier to understand who you’re going to reach when you’re on a site like Instagram. Great platform overall.
Good website, hot girls, but it’s pricey. If thecosts were lower, it would make much more sense. Still, at least I didn’t have to send messages to ladies who didn’t respond. The dating pool is great here.
A great site where you can actually see women in real-time. After a few bad experiences on international dating sites, that’s the only thing that can make me believe that girls onare real. I haven’t found a perfect date here yet, but I believe it’s the first time when I assume it’s really possible.
Not bad, but there are things that could be improved. I like the profiles, but why is watching a video not free? Chat is great, but there’s no audio messaging. Still, I’ll stay and see how it goes.
I spent around 4 months and pretty much money onbefore I met someone special. Though it wasn’t cheap, and I was pretty close to leaving the site, I’m glad I decided to wait another week. I’ve met someone really special on the site, someone I’ve been talking to for weeks, and someone who didn’t act like I needed to make some serious effort just to get a chance to get closer to her. We’ve been dating for 4 months, and finally, we set up a date in Vietnam. I’ll meet her in a few days, and to be honest, I don’t even expect anything bad to happen. That feels like I finally met my soulmate, and though my experience on the site was different, I must admit that won’t be possible if I didn’t stay here.
I personally like the experience onmostly for one simple reason. There are really enough girls to choose from. Ladies are attractive, and most importantly, it’s not the site where you are waiting for a response from at least someone for weeks. I’m pretty much sure that girls here aren’t looking for a benefactor or something like that. There was no single person who’d ask me to send her some money because her mom was sick. I think I really like two girls from Thailand and Vietnam, and to be honest, for now, I don’t know whom I should choose, but it’s still two girls more than I found on other dating sites.
How to Cancel or Pause a Subscription?
Members on this site don't have to buy a subscription, and therefore, they don't need to cancel it. So, users who want to take a break simply stop buying credits.
Auto-renewals is another important topic that we had to mention in our review. Many negativereviews we could find were about automatic purchases of credits, and though every user can see the Automatic Top-Up section when making a payment, we completely agree that not all the members will notice it. The good news is that a user can turn off Automatic Top-Ups. If you're using a desktop version of the site:
- Click on your profile icon and go to my Payments
- Find the Billing Section
- Switch off Automatic Top-Ups
If you are using a mobile version of the site, you can do exactly the same from the Credits section.
How to Delete a Profile on LoverWhirl
To delete yourprofile permanently and unsubscribe from all the notifications, promotions, and mails, you need to follow a simple procedure.
- Open your full profile
Start by navigating to the top-right corner of the website and clicking on your profile.
- Press "Deactivate profile"
Open the full version of your profile and locate the "Deactivate profile" option.
- Select "Deactivate my profile permanently"
When prompted, carefully answer any questions that appear, making sure to select "I want to delete all the data from the dating site".
- Confirm the deactivation process
Enter your password again to confirm the deactivation process.
Once you have completed these steps, all of the data associated with your profile will be permanently deleted, and you will no longer receive any news or messages from the website
Another way to deactivate your profile is to reach customer service and ask them to delete all the data associated with you or your banking data, especially the last one, as there are cases of accidental card charges.
Tips on How to Use Lover Whirl
If you're going to use, take a look at a few tips that can improve the experience for you:
- Make your own profile work and write a good bio to attract only the best potential partners.
- Add at least 5 photos to stand the competition between male users.
- Focus on ladies' bios more than photos, and pay special attention to relationship goals.
- Watch your credits and choose the most effective communication tools only.
- Use streams as a free feature to meet some attractive people on the website.
These simple tips will help you not only quickly find the perfect match but also save a lot of money.
The Verdict of Our LoverWhirl Review—Experts' Opinions
LoverWhirl is a pretty interesting and even innovative website to meet someone in Asia. There are a lot of users from the US and some other Western countries, but the competition between male users is still lower than on most similar platforms. Generally speaking, it can work pretty well for those who believe they could find someone attractive in Asia and want to give it a try.
LoverWhirl isn’t a mail order bride site—here, you won’t find women who want to get married the sooner, the better. It’s rather a casual dating site with Asian ladies who’d like to meet someone in other countries and using it makes sense if you’d like to meet attractive matches, have some great conversations and see how it goes.
LoverWhirl is an Asian platform for international dating, which means that Asians and foreigners can join it to start cross-cultural relationships. It’s not promoted as a website for serious relationships only, but most members join it to find love. It’s a freemium site with free and premium features, and newcomers don’t need to spend real money right after setting up their LoverWhirl profiles.
Yes, LoverWhirl is a legit website that provides online dating services to people in Asia and Western countries. The policies are transparent—everyone can create an account for free, make it detailed, meet other people on the site (most with verified profiles), get bonus credits to chat with someone without paying, and then upgrade if they are satisfied with the quality of services.
No, it can hardly be called a free dating website. There are certain free features like access to profiles, viewing public profile photos, search, and Winks, but the best services like instant messaging, Mail service, virtual gifts, and more can be used only by premium members who’ve already bought some credits.
You only need to set up a Lover Whirl account—no additional actions must be taken to get 20 bonus credits and start your first conversation on the site.
Yes, LoverWhirl is a real dating site. Everyone can create an account, get instant access to profiles, check the photos if necessary, see what profiles are verified and what aren’t, use free and premium services, get bonus credits to test the service for free and see all the prices for using premium features. There are no hidden costs, and the policies are transparent.