Finding a mail order bride is much easier today than ever—with all those mail order apps, you only need to sign up to start chatting with any foreign woman. Europe, Asia, South America—all the world’s most popular mail order brides regions are covered. Here, we’ll tell you everything you wanted to learn about the average cost of mail order brides. What are the factors that affect the cost? How does the average cost of mail order brides differ based on the region? And which country to choose? The answers are as follows!
Best Mail Order Bride and International Dating Sites
Best European platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Asian platform
🎁 Get free credits
Best Latin platform
🎁 Get free credits
Popular international dating websites in Eastern Europe
- —best dating website for those interested in Ukrainian and Russian girls
- —site that offers 20 credits after registration for free
- —one of the biggest dating platforms having video chat and lots of premium site services
Popular international dating websites in Asia
- —one of the best international dating sites with thousands of women, video calls, and lots of extra features
- —convenient online communication tools, reasonable price tag
- —a dating platform for those who want to meet a lady from China, Thailand, Vietnam, or the Philippines
Popular international dating websites in Latin America
- —simple interface, fast registration, thousands of girls from Colombia, Brazil, and other countries
- —one of those top-notch dating platforms with a video chat, other extra services, and a special bonus offer for new customers
- —affordable monthly subscription, attractive and minimalistic design, lots of online communication tools
Popular mail order brides dating profiles
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
Do you want to watch?
How much does a mail order bride cost?
Online dating expenses
There are different types of niche dating sites where a man can find a bride or a girlfriend from a particular country or region. However, they all fall under the main two categories: sites with premium plans and sites where you can buy credits and spend them on particular services. The type of the site largely determines the total cost.
- Membership—usually, it’s $30-$50 per 1 month, but it depends on mail order sites. Some dating sites offer two types of premium membership—we always recommend buying the most expensive one because it’s always worth the money (the higher the level of your subscription is, the more messages you’ll get from mail order brides).
- Credit packs—$45-$100, but it depends on how many credits are needed. Mail order bride platforms with a video call service or/and real gifts (like ) can cost more than that if these services are overused. Always check the exact price of the services like “Send Gifts” on such services!
- Virtual gifts—$5-$100. It’s typically just a fraction (a very small fraction) of the total mail order bride cost—usually, men don’t spend much on virtual gifts, but you can spend up to $100 on some dating sites if you want to.
- Access to private content—$0. The best sites with mail order brides, such as , don’t charge users for getting access to private photos and videos. Typically—or at least that’s how it works on , , and on other sites from our list—you get all the profile photos of the mail brides unlocked after you make a purchase.
Dates and Presents
Presents, of course, are optional, and men usually don’t send them to all the women they meet on dating sites. It’s rather a way for a man who already met a special woman to surprise her, and become more emotionally close. The costs of dates in real life vary from country to country—the prices you see below are the average prices for dinner and different presents in top mail order bride regions.
- Bouquets and toys—$20-$100. If you want to spend money, do it—but if you want to save money, you can do it easily, too. The thing is, flowers and toys are not considered that important by most mail order brides; especially if it’s your first date. What’s more, not all mail brides like them—Russian women and Latin women think it’s cool, while some Asian mail order brides (especially the ones from Japan and Thailand) don’t think so.
- Jewelry—$0-$200. Again, it’s not necessary to buy jewelry to mail order brides—but if you want to, we highly recommend focusing on something not that expensive. That’s how you’ll save money and that’s how you won’t make a foreign wife feel uncomfortable due to the price of the gift. You want your foreign girlfriend to feel relaxed and confident on the first date, not obligated to you and guilty.
- Perfumes—$20-$800 (most perfumes fall within this price category, at least in the US). When it comes to such gifts, it’s all about how you choose, not about how much you spend. If a mail order bride once told you her favorite perfume was, say, Heat by Beyonce ($16), you’ll impress her much more if you buy exactly this perfume, than if you buy her expensive The One by D&G ($80)
- Restaurants and entertainment—$20-$80 for 1 date. In the absolute majority of cases, this would be enough for a casual date. Even if you’re planning a fancy date, $100-$200 will be enough in the absolute majority of mail order bride countries. There are some exceptions—like, if you are going to have a fancy date with an Asian girl in Tokyo or with a Russian beauty in Moscow, you’ll likely spend more than that. But it’s definitely not necessary.
Tickets and Travel
Trips, unlike gifts, aren’t optional—if a man wants to marry a foreign woman, he will need to meet her in real life first. Otherwise, a mail order bride just won’t get a K-1 visa or a marriage visa and won’t enter the United States.
- Flight tickets—$400-$2,000. Tickets are a major part of the average cost of mail order bride and a very major part of the travel expenses. Obviously, the bigger the distance, the more you’ll have to pay—tickets to Mexico cost around $400 while tickets to the Philippines (and other countries of the Southeast Asian region) might cost you up to $1,900.
- Accommodation—$20-$100 per night. It depends on the lady’s country and your travel style, however—some hotels in Tokyo, Moscow, or Montevideo might cost you more than $200 per night.
- Country travel—$10-$40. The average cost of transportation is typically lower than that, but there are always exceptions—a ticket to a bullet train in China will cost you around $150, a ticket from Moscow to Vladivostok (Russian cities) costs $300-$400, etc.
- Food—$20-$50 per day. Nothing to say here—if you cook yourself, you’ll spend less; if you eat at a restaurant, you’ll spend more. It’s the details like this that affect the total mail order brides price, and it’s the details like this you need to consider to make the final mail order brides price lower.
Visa and Moving Expenses
A binational couple that decides to get married will need to do it in a bride’s or a groom’s country, and most prefer to celebrate their weddings in the US. A woman who wants to enter the US as a foreign bride needs to apply for a K-1 visa first, get married, and then adjust her status.
- K-1 visa—$2,000 ($535 for I-129F, $265 for the consulate fee, $1,225 for I-485)
- CR-1 visa—$1,200 ($535 for I-130, $325 for the US State Department to apply, $120 for I-864, and $220 for the green card fee).
- Moving to the US—$400-$2,000. That’s how much the airplane tickets cost and that’s exactly what you’ll need to pay to get your mail order wife from her country to the US. We know that some women bring all their clothes, furniture, and even cars with them, but it makes no sense because port-to-port transportation of the stuff will cost more than buying new stuff in the US.
This is totally up to a couple—celebrating a wedding is usually more expensive than finding a bride, dating her online, and going to her country twice. The total cost usually starts at around $7,500, and the expenditures are as follows:
- Ceremony, venue, catering—$5,000-$10,000. It’s cheaper than the average US wedding, but as we’ve just said, the total cost of a mail order bride depends on a lot of factors. One of the most important factors is the wedding ceremony and party—if you want to have a fancy wedding day, you’ll most likely spend much more than $10,000 (especially if we’re talking about expensive countries e.g. Japan and Korea).
- Bouquet—$50-$500. If you are planning to have a frugal wedding with your mail order bride, $50 will be enough—but for a luxurious wedding, you need a luxurious bouquet.
- Flowers and presents—$1,000-$2,000.
- Other expenses—$1,000-$5,000. Live music, traditional wedding accessories, photography, guest accommodations, etc.
Try Mail Order Bride Calculator
How much does it cost to get an Asian bride?
Want to find a charming lady who will be traditional, intelligent, and family-centered? Want to start with online dating and build a serious relationship after? Then, you should consider meeting women from Asia. This region is extremely popular when it comes to international relationships—most K-1 visa holders in 2020 were from Asia. How much does a romance tour to Asia (with several offline dates included) cost?
Filipino bride expenses
- Tickets: $1,500-$2,000.
- Accommodation: $20-$40 per day
- Country travel: $20 per day and $50 per day if you’re going to travel between Filipino cities. We recommend focusing on such cities as Manila—it’s easier to find a mail order wife in the biggest Filipino cities than in rural regions.
- Food: $15 per day. That’s not the largest part of the Filipino mail order bride cost (especially if you avoid luxurious restaurants in Manila).
- Dates: $20-$100. Offline dating is not that expensive in this country—you won’t spend thousands of dollars on it (you will probably not even spend hundreds).
- Wedding: $8,000-$10,000. It depends on the city, on the number of guests, and on the time of the year.
Thai mail order bride pricing
- Tickets: $500-$800. It’s highly recommended to use flight aggregators e.g. Skyscanner and buy tickets in advance. If you need a ticket ASAP, you’ll have to pay around $1,000, but if you plan a trip in advance, you might save up to 50%—that’s how you reduce the mail order bride costs efficiently.
- Accommodation: $30-$60 per night.
- Country travel: $15-$30 per day. A train ticket will cost you around $3, so there must be no additional expenses related to transportation.
- Food: $15-$20 per day.
- Real-life dates: $20-$80.
- Wedding: $8,000-$9,000.
Chinese mail order wife cost
- Flight tickets: $500-$700
- Accommodation: $30-$65 per night for a good and comfortable hotel room.
- Country travel: $15-$150 per day. The taxi is very cheap in China, but the trains (especially the G-series trains) are very expensive. Google the ticket price in advance to eliminate additional expenses!
- Food: $20-$30 per day (you just can’t miss Chinese street food!)
- Dates: $20-$100. A casual coffee date will cost you around $20—it’s a perfect option in the very beginning. The first date must be casual and relaxed, and coffee dates always work great (even in China).
- Wedding: $12,000-$15,000.
Japanese mail order bride cost
- Tickets: $600-$800
- Accommodation: $65-$130 per night. Japan is an expensive country to visit, and this fact affects the total mail order brides pricing.
- Country travel: $20-$80 per day. Taxi is quite expensive in Tokyo, so we recommend you focus on buses and trains.
- Food: $30-$50 per day (the situation with street food is similar to the one of China!)
- Dates: $40-$100. Japan is expensive, but Japanese women don’t expect luxurious gifts and dates at the beginning of the relationship.
- Wedding: $20,000-$30,000
How much is a Slavic bride?
Women from Eastern Europe are beautiful and classy, they make great wives, they are independent, and their character traits are something worthy of a separate article. Let’s talk about how much are mail order wives from Eastern Europe—we’ll cover everything here, from the airplane tickets to the cost of the wedding.
Ukrainian mail order bride prices
- Tickets: $400-$600
- Accommodation: $20-$40 per night. Hostels are quite cheap (it’s possible to find a $10 hostel in Kyiv) but if you prefer a single hotel room, you still won’t waste too much money.
- Country travel: $10-$20 per day. Even a flight from Kyiv to Odessa will cost you around $40!
- Food: $10-$20 per day.
- Dates: $40-$80.
- Wedding: $4,000
Russian mail order brides pricing
- Tickets: $500-$600
- Accommodation: $30-$60 per night ($40-$80 per night in Moscow)
- Country travel: $10-$20 per day (as long as you don’t need a ticket to Vladivostok or Khabarovsk)
- Food: $15-$30 per day
- Dates: $40-$100
- Wedding: $6,000-$8,000. The wedding is the largest part of the total Russian mail order brides cost. However, the wedding cost might differ depending on the city you’re going to marry your Russian girlfriend in. That’s how it works all over the world, even in the US—the average wedding in Wyoming costs less than $20,000, while in New York, it’s $48,600.
Latin mail order brides costs
Latin brides are extremely hot. These women are probably the most passionate and emotional in the world, they look 100% sexy, they know everything about flirt, and they are very friendly to foreigners, especially to Americans—just visit any site likeand you’ll see what we’re talking about. If you’re wondering how much are mail order brides from South America, continue reading!
Mexican mail bride cost
- Tickets: $300. One of the best things about Mexican mail order bride pricing is that you don’t need to waste time and money on visiting this country. $300, 2-5 hours, and voila, here you are.
- Accommodation: $30-$60 per night
- Country travel: $15 per day (Mexican Uber is cheaper than cabs, by the way)
- Food: $20 per day
- Dates: $20-$60 (first date), $80-$150 (fancy date in a luxurious restaurant)
- Wedding: $5,000-$7,000
Brazil mail order brides cost
- Tickets: $500
- Accommodation: $30-$65 per night
- Country travel: $10-$20 per day.
- Food: $15-$25 per day. Their street food is something you have to try- even if you don’t find wife in Brazil, you’ll find Coxinha, Kibe, and Mandioca frita!
- Dates: $15-$80
- Wedding: $10,000-$20,000
Colombian mail order bride pricing
- Tickets: $300
- Accommodation: $15-$30 per night
- Country travel: $10-$15 per day
- Food: $15-$20 per day
- Dates: $10-$40
- Wedding: $3,000-$5,000.
Colombia is a country with quite low prices on most activities, but thousands of locals want to use sites likeand want to leave their country. The problem is that it’s not the safest country in the world, so we highly recommend following basic safety rules in Colombia—don’t use illegal taxis, don’t flash cash, and stay at a place with security.
Our expert’s opinion
The truth is, paying a fixed price for a bride would have probably been much easier for many singles. Nowadays, if you want to estimate the approximate cost of meeting a woman on one of the niche sites, dating her online, and meeting her offline, you’ll need to try to consider a lot of factors, and you definitely won’t be able to predict everything. Still, good things are usually achieved harder. The purchase of a bride, which was possible some time ago, often ended with divorce or, even worse, violence. While now, people pay for an opportunity to build those deep and healthy emotional connections that, in turn, result in happy and healthy marriages.
It’s not that easy to calculate the total cost of getting a foreign mail order wife, just because a lot depends on a man himself, and also on circumstances—how fast he finds a bride online, how long they will date online, where they will meet, etc. However, the costs we provided can help you understand what the expenses are, and cut the costs on things that aren’t your top priority.
Technically, it’s possible to find a free mail order bride site and to chat with Chinese, Colombian, or Russian brides without any “credits” and premium subscriptions. But the best dating agencies are paid for a reason—the money the dating platforms get from their users help them provide better safety and keep the financial/personal information of their members private.
The average male order bride cost might be too high for some, it’s obvious—if the mail order brides cost is, for example, $15,000 or $20,000, this might sound like a problem. But it’s possible to reduce the mail order bride price. Focus on text chat, use aggregators, plan your trip, invite fewer guests to the wedding—if you follow these rules, you’ll be able to reduce the cost of mail order bride up to 50%!
A dating site typically costs around $100 per month which is not that cheap—but it’s a reasonable price if we’re talking about the sites like BravoDate. Dating agencies are, however, much more expensive—with such agencies, you can add around $5,000-$8,000 to the mail order bride price. These agencies have another major disadvantage—they don’t allow you to communicate with brides before you meet them, so it’s like a blind date. A blind date that costs $6,000!
If you want to reduce the mail order brides cost and save time, buying a wife online is the right choice for you. International dating websites like UkrainianBrides4you have thousands of detailed female profiles, they have affordable mail order brides pricing, and offer a lot of messaging tools. So why waste your time meeting women who are not even interested in dating a foreigner in another country if you can chat with the ladies interested in you without leaving your home?
Tinder, Facebook, and Instagram are not that bad. However, they have one major disadvantage: you’ll need to chat with hundreds of women to find a lady who is interested in dating a foreign man right now. So, even though the mail order wife cost will be lower if you use Tinder/Instagram/Facebook, you’ll waste much more time.